Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Wanted Farmers - Medicinal Plants-Contract Farming / Buyback

Register

Click Here!

subramany

Dear Friends,

WE ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRACT FARMING WITH BUYBACK AGREEMENT - 50 TO 100 ACRES "COLEUS ROOT" AND

50TO 100 ACRES "PATCHOULI" PREFERABLY IN KARNATAKA, MAHARASHTRA, TAMIL NADU AND ANDHRA PRADESH.

Interested farmers are requested to contact us immediately with their land area, location, water availability, etc in details.

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany

Last edited by a moderator:

wholeseller

Dear Sir

Please advise what kind of wheather conditions are needed for your required ROOT?
Land no problem in Ukraine.Maybe you are interested in some other type of farming???

WE ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRACT FARMING.
PATOUCHILI I AM AWARE BUT NOT INTERESTED . THE OTHER ONE SEND ME DETAILS
WE HAVE 4.5 ACRE OF LAND NEAR BANGALORE AND 50 ACRES IN CHITRDURGA DIST
INTERSTED IN CONTRACT FARMING ON LONG TERM BASIS . KINDLY MAIL ME DETAIS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REGARDS
SURESH BABU
switchindia@yahoo.com
98454 93295
94805 15852

lgjothy

I am interested in C.forming & buyback arrangemnt.I have 20 acres of land with good water at Tamilnadu. Area can be added more also. How will you take back the yould from T.Nadu? Please contact

Dear Friends,

WE ARE INTERESTED IN CONTRACT FARMING WITH BUYBACK AGREEMENT - 50 TO 100 ACRES "COLEUS ROOT" AND

50TO 100 ACRES "PATCHOULI" PREFERABLY IN KARNATAKA, MAHARASHTRA, TAMIL NADU AND ANDHRA PRADESH.

Interested farmers are requested to contact us immediately with their land area, location, water availability, etc in details.

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Mobile :
+ 91 98 33 666 888
+ 91 97 02 666 888
+ 91 81 08 666 888

Telephone :
+ 91 22 29 666 888

Fax :
+ 91 22 40 166 888

Mail :
pesubramany@multitradelinks.net
pesubramany@landbuy-sell.com

veerajoshy

Medicinal plants growing

Dear Mr. Subramany,

I own about 8 acre land in Karnataka (Tumkur District). I would need details from you on growing medicinal plants with buy-back arrangements. Please do email me
Thanks in advance and with best regards, Mrs.Veera

sidhi

c farming

Dear Friends,

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Mobile :
+ 91 98 33 666 888
+ 91 97 02 666 888
+ 91 81 08 666 888

Telephone :
+ 91 22 29 666 888

Fax :
+ 91 22 40 166 888

Mail :
pesubramany@multitradelinks.net
pesubramany@landbuy-sell.com
one of my frnd have this area near haidrabaad what u have invest or u give bank gurantee pls msz me

pkfarmsin

5 Acre land available in Bihar

My land is in Bihar and is about 5 Acres.

Interested???
Pl vist my website
Regards
Pravin

pravinvala

interested in contract farming

I have 15 acre land in gujarat close to ahmedabad and just on the river banks with water availability . Soil type is mild red sandy soil , generally we grow cotton , castor and even tomatoes in this soil . Please suggest what kinds of medicinal plants can be grown and cost per acre and yield and supports you would provide .

Sir we have 70 acres of land near hubli in northern karnataka with good water resources. But we would like to have details about the plants mentioned and other details as well.
Abhishek joshi

kcjaka

M.Karuppaiah,
18-B .K.O.N.PALAYAM
Pattukkottai
tami nadu,
Pin code-614601
Sir
I am having 38 acres of cultivable with 3 bore wells. Among that 25 acres -coconut farm. The rest with paddy cultivation . My land just 25 km from see shore. Bit hot area. Can Steve plant grow in this claimet? Good water facilities available. I am interested in cultivating coleus,patchouli, Steve plant ,aloevera, guar seeds or any medicinal plant that can be cultivated in my area on buy back policy. Kindly guide me for the same. Also inform me the cost of seeds or seedlings, the cultivation cost, and the profit for cultivating one acre.
Kindly inform me the entire thing about those plant cultivation, uses and the buy back agreement in detail.
With kind regards
Your truly
M.Karuppaiah
Pattukkottai
15-01-14

partners wanted

Dear Sir,This is Raj from Chennai. i am holding Around 100 Acres of Agricultural lands Near Chennai.i welcome Agriculture ventures / Contract farming / Profit Sharing proposals. regards. mob:09025350999

ganenaga_

Hello guys.
I am interested to contract ALOEVERA. Any herbal companies. i have 16 acers. In Andrapradesh. Sri Kalasthri (Chittoor district) we contract in flexible .

rcdixit

Dear Friends,

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany
Though not falling within your specified areas yet you may contact Indian Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Trust for all your bulk requirements.You will get best quality of organic seeds,saplings,tubers & products at Indian Medicinal & Aromatic Plants Trust,Lucknow(U.P.).They grow CIMAP approved crops in bulk.Contact

ciesoni

Hi,
I have around 4.5 acre land near Ranchi and looking for companies for contact farming on buy back condition for any type of farming.

rcdixit

Hi,
I have around 4.5 acre land near Ranchi and looking for companies for contact farming on buy back condition for any type of farming.
Insufficient land.Do not think such small land can be of commercial use.Do it yourself or locally lease it out.

vramsett

We just leased 30 acres of virgin land in Telangana near to Hyderabad and started cleaning . Water is good. We will be ready in 2-3 months for plantation. Please let us know if we can move forward.

raju2002

Hello,
I am a farmer and we have farming sites in Silvassa near Maharashtra border. I myself own a 4 acre property in Maharashtra. Let me know how it works and what are the logistics. We have been growing papaya and banana last 5 years . Want to diversify

aramagri

Hi Sir

We have a land available over 30 Acres in south Tamilnadu( Madurai) and suitable for medicinal plants.

Looking for contract farming from your company for us to work together to setup the farm for medicinal purpose.

Let us know next steps

Regards