Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 50 - 100 acres agri/waste land in Jharkhand/ Orissa

Register

Click Here!

john_almighty

Hi,

I run a charitable NGO and now we are looking at moving into jatropha/ food crop cultivation. I am focussing especially on the underdeveloped regions of Kalahandi/Koraput region in Orissa. and Also at Singhbhum region in Jharkhand near Jamshedpur. Ideally the land could be in a few big blocks of 10 - 20 acres. In orissa I am looking at upto 100 acres for Rs 6000 an acre for wasteland to ok quality agri land. In Singhbhum I am willing to pay upto 15000 for good agricultural land. the land can be far from road etc. but some sort of connection with road. Your help will be appreciated.

Regards
John

rcmishra

I have lands in Keonjhar District in Orissa near to Jharkhand

Hello John,

I have lands in Keonjhar disctrict in Orissa and the place is near to jharkhand. Please mail me if you would be interested for the same.

Regards,
RCM

Last edited by a moderator:

nvasaikar

orisa jharkhand land

sir,

i am interested,
please let me size of land and prize tiltle and conectivity,

contact number please,

Hello John,

I have lands in Keonjhar disctrict in Orissa and the place is near to jharkhand. Please mail me if you would be interested for the same.

Regards,
RCM

mak1964

What is the rate per acre.

Hello John,

Regards,
RCM
Hello rcmishra, Pl give detail of land location, rate , availability of water etc at