Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

trial of floriculture business

Register

Click Here!

seemantini

want to try your hand at floriclture? don't wish to take huge financial risks? stay within 50-70km of Talegaon Floriculture park?
if answer to above is yes then I have a 3 year contract you might want to look into . Write to me with your email address and interest and I will send the details to you
seemantini aptepathare

1947kv

patronagrisystemsinternational.com

want to try your hand at floriclture? don't wish to take huge financial risks? stay within 50-70km of Talegaon Floriculture park?
if answer to above is yes then I have a 3 year contract you might want to look into . Write to me with your email address and interest and I will send the details to

Dear Sir,
I represent, Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our

computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables ,

flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the

produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 30 to 50 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised

greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so

that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference w
Thanking you,

Last edited by a moderator: