Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak or Sandal wood _New to agriculture...need help

Register

Click Here!

rrg123

hai,

I was very interested in agriculture. i have 8 acres of land near Vizag. have water facility also. Am going to plant tissue culture Teak or Sandal wood. can anyone guide me which one is good. and where i can get good seeds, and i can get any loan to bank..
please advise me

thanks..

yusuf20

teak & sandwood

i do suggest u to go with teak wood and i dont think u get tissue cultured plant these sapling shud be taken from good nursery with healthy and broad leaf area and get registered in forest office the tree count u plant

muthukuribk

hai,

I was very interested in agriculture. i have 8 acres of land near Vizag. have water facility also. Am going to plant tissue culture Teak or Sandal wood. can anyone guide me which one is good. and where i can get good seeds, and i can get any loan to bank..
please advise me

thanks..

for tissue culture teak plants please contact

We are one and only high yielding tissue culture teak producers in India & abroad
BALAKRISHNA MUTHUKURI
MOTHER AGRI BIOTECH LABORATORIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
BANGALORE.
+919035003471

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Teak and sandalwood plantations

we are having the high yield breed of teak saplings propagagted by Tissue culture.By planting the Tissue culture teak saplings the farmers will get more benefits while comparing with ordinary stumps propagation teak seedlings.Tissue culture teak gives some assured income on completion of 15 years not 17 years.Uniform growth ratio will be 90% in tissue culture teak plantations.The stting of heartwood will be 70% and more.In stumps teak cultivation is 30% and less.

The sandalwood cultivation is now take up and the farmers are get awarness.The sandalwood plants are propagated by seeds only not any hitech method.The seed germination method is very fruitfull in sandal.The main task force is the security and safe guard of the sandalwood plants & trees.For better securities kindly opt the solar fencing with alarming some farmers were put digital camera with 24 hrs watch out & one week recording facility.Some bodies were put fencing with rock pillars with double layer barbared iron wire with nature fencing with cessalbanic bandup thorny shrubury plants.

The melia dubia (malabar neem) TREE IS THE TALK OF THE TOWN NOW ADAYS .Because the melia dubia(konda veppa, malaivempu,hadduv) is magic tree .The cultivation period will be minimum seven years .In Tirupur dist one farmer sold three malabar neem trees aged about 12 years (approximately) worth Rs 60000/-.In Coimbatore district one farmer having one malabar tree in his farm aged about nine years old. so many timber merchants and broker s are asking the one malabar neem tree for Rs 15000/- but the farmerhas simply denied.

For more details plz contact us :

A Sivakumar
priya Nursery Garden
KARAIKUDI-630001,TNADU
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

anji123

hai, kindly send your mobile no.I will give good plants and some medicinal plants with buyback agrement

rrg123

thanks for u r responce..
please send details and u r contact number will call u..

Last edited by a moderator: