Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Event Talk with Mr. Krishnappa Doddegowda on '15 years of experience in coconut farming, plantation of sandalwood and redsal'

Register

Click Here!

Talk with Mr. Krishnappa Doddegowda on '15 years of experience in coconut farming, plantation of sandalwood and redsal'
Posted by SupportTeam
Friday, October 11, 2019 - 11:00 AM
Until: Friday, October 11, 2019 - 11:30 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Kolkata)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Kolkata

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SupportTeam

Staff member
Mr. Krishnappa Doddegowda of Channarayapatna Taluk, Hassan District has 15 years of experience in coconut farming, plantation of sandalwood and redsal. He also grows cherry tomato, and broccoli.

Last edited by a moderator:

metgudda2019

sir,
I am interested in plantation of Hebbavu and bamboo in my own land at Karnataka. Subsequently to start goat farming, since it serves partly green fodder for goats. If u hv detail information about this ,kindly do the same.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

SupportTeam

Staff member
This event will be done on phone. If you are interested to join the call, please post a reply here along with your contact number. If you are unable to attend the call you can leave your questions/comments on the discussion thread. During the meeting, the moderators will ask the questions on your behalf.

drbasava

sir,
I am interested in plantation of Hebbavu and bamboo in my own land at Karnataka. Subsequently to start goat farming, since it serves partly green fodder for goats. If u hv detail information about this ,kindly do the same.
thanks
please participate in the discussion