Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Event Talk with Dr. E. Sreenivasa Rao on 'Latest trends in cultivation of muskmelon and watermelon'

Register

Click Here!

Talk with Dr. E. Sreenivasa Rao on 'Latest trends in cultivation of muskmelon and watermelon'
Posted by SupportTeam
Monday, December 23, 2019 - 04:00 PM
Until: Monday, December 23, 2019 - 04:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Asia/Kolkata)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Asia/Kolkata

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SupportTeam

Staff member
Dr. E. Sreenivasa Rao, Principal Scientist, Division of Vegetable Crops, ICAR-IIHR has done Ph.D. in Horticulture-Vegetable Crops at IARI, New Delhi. He has 20 years experience in vegetable crop improvement and is currently working on genetic improvement of Watermelon and Muskmelon.

SupportTeam

Staff member
This event will be done on phone. If you are interested to join the call, please post your reply here. If you are unable to attend the call you can leave your questions/comments on the discussion thread. During the meeting, the moderators will ask the questions on your behalf.

sriram7005

This event will be done on phone. If you are interested to join the call, please post your reply here. If you are unable to attend the call you can leave your questions/comments on the discussion thread. During the meeting, the moderators will ask the questions on your behalf.
Sir good evening,

i am planing to start muskmelon cultivation in first week of FEB 2020. Is it right time to cultivate muskmelon in FEBRUARY ?
and tel me the best seeds name for south India (AP, Anantapur) . Plzz give me suggestion and waiting for your needful reply.

rramesh61

Dr. E. Sreenivasa Rao, Principal Scientist, Division of Vegetable Crops, ICAR-IIHR has done Ph.D. in Horticulture-Vegetable Crops at IARI, New Delhi. He has 20 years experience in vegetable crop improvement and is currently working on genetic improvement of Watermelon and Muskmelon.
Is watermelon and muskmelon
Dear Sir,

Iam not ina position to attend the call but i wanted clarification on the below 2 queries, kindly help in answering it.

Is Watermelon and Mustmelon are seasonal fruits or can it be grown throughout the year ?

What will be the yield per acre?