Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Supply of farm fresh organic vegetables for kerala

Register

Click Here!

Kind Attention: Vegetable merchants, vegetable wholesalers & traders in Kerala

130+ acres of Farm Fresh Organic Vegetables available for Kerala Market from December 2009. Please book your requirement. We can also customise production according to your requirement.

We are developing a 130+ acre organic vegetables farm near Tenkasi, close to the Kerala border, around 120 kms from Trivandrum & Kollam. The first crop will be ready from December 2009

The vegetable cultivation list includes

• Brinjals
  • Bitter Gourd - Big & Small
  • Onion
  • Tomato
  • Ridge Gourd
  • Snake Gourd
  • Banana - all avrieties
  • Lab Lab
  • Cluster Beans
  • Greens [ Keerai]
  • Green Chillies
  • Curry Leaves
  • Elephant Foot Yam
  • Capsicum

We can customise vegetable production according your requirements, and can supply any quantity.

Interested Vegetable merchants, vegetable wholesalers & traders and retailers / retail chains in Kerala, please send me a Private Message

regards

KRISHNAN PS

Last edited:

pbm50

organic vegetable

Dear Mr.Krishnan, I am basically interested in sourcing about 300kgs of assorted vegetables grown genuinely organically. Please let me know more about the location of the farm, any visit can be made indicative prices if any available now.I have been running an organic shandy in Chennai for the past four years.Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Murali
Please contact............

Last edited by a moderator:

bphilip

Interested

Hi Mr.Krishnan,

I am interested in your products. Can you indicate the approximate price you are looking for. You can send it to my email ID.......
Thanks
Philip

murugan299

Intrested in buying

Sir We are intrested in buying almost the entire reagne of vegetables that you are producing for export. kindly contact us or you can email us...
Please contact.............
Murugan

mgnair

Mr. Krishnan

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

We are not sure whether you are still open for the said subject. If so, we are very much interested in dealing with you. Please send us your contact details and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

for AROMA Group of Companies

waseem666

hi krishnan

hi krishnan

i would like to know the prices of vegetables .. its for export.. only organic. and pls send me your contact number.

waseem