Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Supervisor needed for our farm

Register

Click Here!

enum777

We have a 60 acre farm near Shankarpalli, Hyderabad. We are starting to grow vegetables and fruits. We are looking a reliable person with farming background to take care of daily activities. Duties includes taking care of harvesting, managing workers and project planning. Salary is negotiable depending on the experience and skills.

mariagri

We have a 60 acre farm near Shankarpalli, Hyderabad. We are starting to grow vegetables and fruits. We are looking a reliable person with farming background to take care of daily activities. Duties includes taking care of harvesting, managing workers and project planning. Salary is negotiable depending on the experience and skills.
Hi I am interested

Dear Sir, I am Diploma holder in Agriculture and have 18+ years farming experience in Horticulture like vegetables, fruit plants , medicinal and aromatic plants..etc. I am interested in your post. So, please call me or give your contact number.

Last edited by a moderator:

perumal99

Sir I am B.sc Agriculture graduate I have 6 year poly house farming and open field cultivation experience. I have good knowledge in all type of vegetable crops.

I am looking for farm worker. can you send one person. My farm location is
Tamilnadu. Vellore District, Vaniyambadi.