Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Details about spirulina .

Register

Click Here!

prashanty

Hi Dear readers, I want some details about the spirulina ! I want to begin an company on Spirulina as I am new to start up the business, I want details like where can we get the mother culture of spirulina and the budget and financial statement and marketing plan for spirulina and I live in Uttar Pradesh. Please I request the forum members for details please help me in start-up a business and thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

drsahay

I am Mentor of Start up at various Incubators in Gujarat. Working as Vice President R & D with Super Crop Safe Limited who is a producer of Spirulina. We are offering mother cultures too. You may communicate me.

praveen07

Yes. im also planing to cultivate spirulina in telangana state..can u please share price...if possible any buyers.

rcdixit

Dr sahay Can the spirulina be cultured in sweet water also?So far It had been found culturable in the saline water of Rajasthan/Agra in U.P. .As a mentor I hope you will provide honest reply to viewers.

alchemistjk

Hi Dear readers, I want some details about the spirulina ! I want to begin an company on Spirulina as I am new to start up the business, I want details like where can we get the mother culture of spirulina and the budget and financial statement and marketing plan for spirulina and I live in Uttar Pradesh. Please I request the forum members for details please help me in start-up a business and thank you very much.
Mr Prashant, We provide complete training and setup of spirulina . we are based in Lucknow. Inventiabiotech , 412-A, Sahara shopping, center, Lekhraj metro. Lucknow.

We also provide training, technology, turn key high profitable and low investment projects such as PROM, Bio-stimulants, PGPR, Bio-fertilisers, Spirulina, Wine and cider, cider vinegar, Seed processing, (Hi breed as well OP), new food products etc.

intertrade

Selling Spirulina is?!
Currently processors are literally in Q to sell their produce, huge inventory piling.

Qlty SUB Standard!

Authentic Spirulina production is not everyone's ball to play.

Only a specifically qualified & experienced professional can deliver on 2 year service contract with patented mother culture and technical support authorised by government of India, costs ₹ 5.0 lakhs.

rcdixit

Dr sahay Can the spirulina be cultured in sweet water also?So far It had been found culturable in the saline water of Rajasthan/Agra in U.P. .As a mentor I hope you will provide honest reply to viewers.
@drsahay

Dr sahay
your reply is yet awaited.

intertrade

Well fellas,

Forget the dream on
Spirulina Production*

1 Purely, Highly technical.

2 Only PhD in Algal Production with Production experience Only can do a professional job.

3 Big investment requirement and long-term returns ensured Only if the Production is sold in continuation without holding dead inventory!

This is what is happening in All the Spirulina projects No sustained Qlty, Lower take away offer.

Of someone inclined to invest rightly, engage qualified, experienced technical personnel and importantly plan implement acceptable formats for potential customers.

Seriously interested applicants with ready financial backup Only need to email with details requesting requirements in this regard.