Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Spices are available

Register

Click Here!

Good quality of spices are available for bulk order Coriender, Cumin, fennal, fennugrik, Kalonji, Yellow mustard, chilly.

Please send me your complete query to my mail id with contact details

Neem cake powder

We can supply neem cake powder in bulk quantity. We produce good quality neem cake and neem oil and neem cake powder. Please contact us with required quantity and the packing size. send us the private message to our private box. We have material in ready stock.

Please send me your complete query to my mail id with contact details

Organic Farm Input

If you thing that the organic farm iputs are good for your helath then contact us . We can supply you organic farm input at a very competative rate. like vermi compost, neem manure, neme cake, neem oil, trichodrama compost.Please Contact us for by private message ..The main part of organic agriculture is farm input . If farm inputs are not organic then can create a problem and if the pest is not managed they will make a huge loss.. So make your own input and be happy grow healthy and Eat healthy.... Please send me your complete query to my mail id with contact details

Soil water analysis device

Soil and water analysis is first step for scientific and high technology intensive agriculture. The nutrient management and land improvement is done on the basis of analysis report. The govt laboratories take a lot of time to give the report. The farmers use the input as per recommendation of Agri-input seller. The sellers are concentrated on their own profit. The wrong recommendation cut the pocket of the grower it also put an adverse impact of the production. To be successful grower must be aware about the water and soil analysis of their land just like the blood group of an individual.

We can supply you a handy soil and water testing kit. Which can be easily handled by a normal farmer, it is easy to use. There is simple colour indication about nutrient availability in your soil. You can easily measure the pH of sample and all the necessary nutrients and parametres at the spot. Please send a private message.

Please send me your complete query with the contact details.

Dry stevia leaves for sale

We supply in retail and bulk, stevia dry leaves that are 100% natural sweeteners, an extract of stevia rebaudina bertoni genus of stevia plants. The extraction undergoes a hygienic process using ultra modern techniques for drying and packaging. It is a 100% natural sweetener extract which is derived from the Stevia herbal plant. Stevia is developed by putting the extract through a process hygienically using ultra modern technology of drying and packing.Containing a number of salts and enriched with phyto nutrients, volatile oils, proteins and fibers, these contain no calories and are used in many curing many ailments such as: Diabetes (activate beta cells of pancreas to secret more insulin, increases glucose tolerance in diabetic patients)

Hypertension.
Digestion and Acidity.
High Blood Pressure.
Addictions.
Anti - Tooth Cavities and Plaque.
Cardiac Tonic.
Typically For Acne and Other Skin Ailments.
Anti - Oxidant
Wonderful Weight Loss Aid.

Stevioside powder

Stevioside powder
Stevioside powder is available with us for the home consumption and the industrial purpose. The material is in ready stock. As per the SGS laboratory analysis it is totally pesticide free material. Please contact us for the purchasing of the material. The material is extracted from Indian origin organically cultivated leaves .