Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

Good quality of spices are available for bulk order Coriender, Cumin, fennal, fennugrik, Kalonji, Yellow mustard, chilly.

Please send me private message with complete query with full contact details our representative will contact you very soon.

Spices are availabe

Good quality of spices are available for bulk order Coriender, Cumin, fennal, fennugrik, Kalonji, Yellow mustard, chilly.

Please send me private message with complete query with full contact details our representative will contact you very soon.

subramany

Your products

Dear Sir,

We tried to send a private message, but your in box is full. Pleas contact us directly, so that we can discuss in detail.

We, Multi Trade Links, based in Mumbai is a Trading company mainly dealing in Medicinal Plants, Herbs, seeds & its value added products and all sort of Eco-Friendly Items.

Awaiting for your earliest response.

Thanks & regards.

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

Mobile :
+ 91 98 33 666 888
+ 91 97 02 666 888
+ 91 81 08 666 888

Telephone :
+ 91 22 29 666 888

Fax :
+ 91 22 40 166 888

Mail :
pesubramany@multitradelinks.net
pesubramany@landbuy-sell.com

Stevia Leaves available for sale

We can supply stevia leaves in bulk quantity. The leaves are harvested from Indian stevia crop. The cultivation is done under organic practices. The leaves are pesticide free. Material is in ready stock.

Please send me your private message with contact information we will contact you very soon.

Spices are availabel Reply to Thread

Bio pesticides and bio fertilizers

Please contact us for bio fertilizers and pesticides.... We can supply you both the products in in good quantity . These are good fro organic agriculture.We can supply you neem oil, We can supply you organic compost.

Neem Oil Available

We can provide you the neem oil at a very good price. It is good fro the insect pest management for the crop. there is not any side effect on the crop . it is biodegradable. The application shows very good result in standing crop. Please send me the private message with complete contact information.

Stevia cultivation Project Report

Stevia is a emerging crop in India, it is having a good market potential. If you want to cultivate the stevia you can contact us for the detail project report. Please contact us with your complete contact details to my private message box.

Soil water analysis device

Soil and water analysis is first step for scientific and high technology intensive agriculture. The nutrient management and land improvement is done on the basis of analysis report. The govt laboratories take a lot of time to give the report. The farmers use the input as per recommendation of Agri-input seller. The sellers are concentrated on their own profit. The wrong recommendation cut the pocket of the grower it also put an adverse impact of the production. To be successful grower must be aware about the water and soil analysis of their land just like the blood group of an individual.

We can supply you a handy soil and water testing kit. Which can be easily handled by a normal farmer, it is easy to use. There is simple colour indication about nutrient availability in your soil. You can easily measure the pH of sample and all the necessary nutrients and parametres at the spot. Please send a private message.

Organic Farm Input

If you thing that the organic farm iputs are good for your helath then contact us . We can supply you organic farm input at a very competative rate. like vermi compost, neem manure, neme cake, neem oil, trichodrama compost.Please Contact us for by private message

Amala juice

We can supply Amala Juice in bulk quantity. We manufacturer good quality Amala Juice. Please contact us with required quantity and the packing size. send us the private message to our private box. We have material in ready stock. Private labeling is also available.

Noni Juice

We can supply daily use health tonic NONI JUICE in bulk quantity. Noni juice is made from the miracle fruit. We produce good quality Noni Juice. Private labeling is also available please send us the private message to our private box.. We supply at a very competitive rate.Please contact

Amala Murabba

We can supply digestive Amala Murabba in bulk quantity. We produce good quality Amala Murabba from healthy amala fruits. private labeling is also available please send us the private message to our private box.. we can also supply the amal murabba, amala juice, amala candy. Alease contact

Safed Musali

We can supply you safed musali planting material for the safed musali cultivation in bulk quantity for the 100 acre cultivation. the safed musali planting material is available at a very competitive rate . The material is ready in stock.

Please send message to my private message box with complete query and contact details.

Neem Manure

We can supply neem Neem Manure in bulk quantity. We produce good quality , Neem Manure ,neem cake and neem oil Please contact us with required quantity and the packing size.

Neem is play a major role in agriculture. it can e used as manure, aspesticide, as fungiside.... We can supply you neem cake and neem oil on regular basis. Our quality is good.... It is a piller or organic agriculture.. Good quality neem oil and neem cake is available for sale.The neem oils is extracted from the forest neem carnels. The quality is very good , It is very good for organic agriculture for biopesticide purpose.....

Please contact for neem oil, neem ckae, neem cake powder, neem pesticide

Please send us the private message to our private box. We have material in ready stock

Aloevera juice

We can supply aloevera Juice in bulk quantity. We produce good quality aloevera Juice. Please contact us with required quantity and the packing size. send us the private message to our private box. We have material in ready stock. Private labeling is also available.

mons2091

dear send me its price detail on my email. or send me your contect detail.

my email id

Last edited by a moderator:

agrivik

Please send me details
Soil and water analysis is first step for scientific and high technology intensive agriculture. The nutrient management and land improvement is done on the basis of analysis report. The govt laboratories take a lot of time to give the report. The farmers use the input as per recommendation of Agri-input seller. The sellers are concentrated on their own profit. The wrong recommendation cut the pocket of the grower it also put an adverse impact of the production. To be successful grower must be aware about the water and soil analysis of their land just like the blood group of an individual.

We can supply you a handy soil and water testing kit. Which can be easily handled by a normal farmer, it is easy to use. There is simple colour indication about nutrient availability in your soil. You can easily measure the pH of sample and all the necessary nutrients and parametres at the spot. Please send a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aloevera juice

We can supply aloevera Juice in bulk quantity. We produce good quality aloevera Juice. Please contact us with required quantity and the packing size. send us the private message to our private box. We have material in ready stock. Private labeling is also available.