Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar pumps

Register

Click Here!

HI VIEWERS
I can supply you SOLAR / WIND SOLAR HYBRID WATER PUMPS as per your requirements. Products normally range from 2 Hp to 10 Hp. We also have noticed some requirements in this forum about solar pumps.
SO INTERESTED GENUINE BUYERS PL. SEND YOUR REQUIREMENTS IN MY PM.
YOUR DETAILS MUST BE WITH-
1] APPROX DEPTH OF WATER
2] SOURCE OF WATER- DEEP WELL, POND, ETC.
3] NECESSARY GOVT PERMISSION TO BE OBTAINED BY YOU FOR THAT LAND WHETHER THE PUMP WILL BE OPERATED.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT WE SHALL SUPPLY ONLY THE SOLAR EQUIPMENTS, WE SHALL ADVISE YOU THE PUMP TO PURCHASE LOCALLY FOR PROMPT AFTER SALES SERVICE ALONG WITH SOME ELECTRICAL ITEMS ALSO.
Regards
n.d.goswami

ORISSA

Last edited by a moderator:

skpmani

cost of solar equipments

I understand the cost per HP is at higher side than any other mode due to no fuel.

Could you please advise what will be the approximate cost for 5 HP Pump ( Solar energy equipments and savers/battery). and Government support

I have 7 acres of land and an open well with diesel engine 71/2 HP. if viable I am planning to switch over.

gus123

Solar pump system

Hello:
We have 3 borewells, each of 3HP 15 stage submersible. Water source is from about 250ft and deliver at 50ft. Please advise on how many KW solar system would you recommend and, size and make of panels and controller etc. We would not be needing inverter and would expect the system to perform only during the daylight. We have a few other pumps too which can be considered as another 5HP but we can safely consider a connected load of 6HP at anytime for the system scope.
Please advise on specs and pricing.
Thanks
Augustine R.
PS: You inbox is full

c_rana12

Hi, please contact me with the details about the solar water pumps
and also send your contact details.

Last edited by a moderator: