Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

share your urea sprinkling techniques........

Register

Click Here!

sardaarji

Hey all,Well, i wanted to ask about the urea usage in your fields. Till now, the labourers were spraying urea in the fields (the traditional method, sprinkling with hands). But, now that i was about to sprinkle urea on my sugarcane field(that's about 2 feet long) i was wondering that this method isn't that good. This is because:1. Most of the urea doesn't even reach the roots, it gets absorbed in the air. 2. It also increases the weed growth, as they also get urea. So, i was wondering if there is any spray machine that may fulfil my needs....... It may be a knapsack type or bullock drawn.... The basic fertilizer spray doesn't work as urea sticks inside the tube.......How do you spray urea in your fields....? Please do reply......

Ashwini

HI

There are liquid fertilizers with the concentration of urea, please approach any fertilizer shop for details

Regards
Ashwini

sardaarji

thanks for the reply. Actually, we are currently using the urea solution.... But that doesn't really solve ny purpose. What i want is that the urea actually is applied only to the roots.... The solution generally evaporates in the atmosphere, causing a very foul smell, indicating a huge loss of urea.... So, i actually wanted a machine or something, with which i could plant urea in the roots area...