Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Setup a cold storage in Kerala

Register

Click Here!

niyas

I would like to setup a cold storage unit with 100T storage capacity for multi purpose usage in Kollam District of Kerala. Could any one advice me about the following;
1) Estimated cost for a 100T unit
2) Contact details of suppliers / consultants of cold storage plants. Those who can supply, erection as well as complete electrification of the plant.
3) Subsidies available from state Central institutions.
4) Expected electricity consumption per month.

Thanks in Advance.

ceeyess

cold storage

Hi,
This is Suresh fom Trichur.I am a consultant in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.Please give me the area(in square mtr) and the products you need to preserve.I wil arrange the quotation and all the details of imported equipments(Bitzer Germany)
Regds...
Suresh
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

sapthi

Cold Storage at Kerala

I would like to setup a cold storage unit with 100T storage capacity for multi purpose usage in Kollam District of Kerala. Could any one advice me about the following;
1) Estimated cost for a 100T unit
2) Contact details of suppliers / consultants of cold storage plants. Those who can supply, erection as well as complete electrification of the plant.
3) Subsidies available from state Central institutions.
4) Expected electricity consumption per month.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

This is L.V.Srinivasan from Bangalore. I am a Cold Storage Consultant and you can contact me in the following

With regards,

L.V.Srinivasan

symbiometrics

setup cold storage plant

Hi,
For new innovative technologies and complete project engineering to set up a cold storage plant , . an outstanding turnkey project cosultant. Call or mail us