Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

SALE of 5 Acre LAND Near Chennai (18km from Tiruvallur Railway Station)

Register

Click Here!

gpkreddy

Dear Sir, We would like to sale our 5.2 Acre land and details as follow.

Land Type : Commercial/Agriculture land - Extent of 5.2 Acres with exact square layout.

Usage : One can build Dairy, Poultry Farm, Goat Rearing, Godown(Warehouse), Cultivate vegetables or grow flowers .. etc - since very near to city very economical transportation.

Soil type : Red Sand mixed (River Bank)

Place : Meyyur "Rajapalaym" Which is in Tiruvallur Dist and it is 45km from Chennai towards Uthukottai and very near to Maylapure 5km ( Very good road access)

Bus Route : Direct bus available from Chennai (Avadi : Bus Number M-65B ) or Plenty of buses/autos from Tiruvallur / Uthukottai - All this buses will stop exactly at the land spot.

Water Sources : 400ft distance to the bank Korattalaiyar (Kosasthalaiyar or Kortallayur) River which is connected to Poondi Reservoir (Sathyamoorthy Sagar) This is one of the feeding source of water for Chennai City.

Price : 21 Lakhs/Acre (Because of Road side and commercial value) One can sale just the 5 ft mud/sand for ~10Lakhs/Acre - As we all know sand is huge demand in Chennai. Will consider leasing option if the terms are good.

Last edited by a moderator:

sgnj

SALE of 5 Acre LAND

Kindly msg me your contact number sir . We will have a look at the place .

Regards,
Lakshman

trrameshbabu

Sir, Please call me for further details as I am interested-9840130177

Land Type : Commercial/Agriculture land - Extent of 5.2 Acres with exact square layout.

Usage : One can build Dairy, Poultry Farm, Goat Rearing, Godown(Warehouse), Cultivate vegetables or grow flowers .. etc - since very near to city very economical transportation.

Place : Meyyur "Rajapalaym" Which is in Tiruvallur Dist and it is 45km from Chennai towards Uthukottai and very near to Maylapure 5km ( Very good road access)

Bus Route : Direct bus available from Chennai (Avadi : Bus Number M-65B ) or Plenty of buses/autos from Tiruvallur / Uthukottai - All this buses will stop exactly at the land spot.

Water Sources : 400ft distance to the bank Korattalaiyar (Kosasthalaiyar or Kortallayur) River which is connected to Poondi Reservoir (Sathyamoorthy Sagar) This is one of the feeding source of water for Chennai City.

Price : 21 Lakhs/Acre (Because of Road side and commercial value) One can sale just the 5 ft mud/sand for ~10Lakhs/Acre - As we all know sand is huge demand in Chennai. Will consider leasing option if the terms are good.
Yes sir, I am interested in this land. Please give me your contact no.

zkdwz4m

Boss, this is very old post. do you interest to buy agriland, roadfacing near mahendravadi, just 85 kms from Tambaram.

zkdwz4m

2 Acres land available at Mahendravadi between nemili to Banavaram Road

Tambaram to Mahendravadi, Just 81.4 KMS.
Kanchipuram to Mahendravadi, Just 34.4 KMS.
Arakkonam to Mahendravadi, Just 25.2 KMS.

vivasayaraja

yes i am intrested in buying this agri land

yes i am intrested buying this agri land please coll back for further details