Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Poultry Shed for lease or rent basis

Register

Click Here!

power puneet

Dear All,

I M looking for a Poultry shed within or near by Bangalore for a lease/rent basis. If any one interested kindly contact me .

Poultry shed capacity should be 4 to 8k chicks.

Regards

Prasad

Last edited by a moderator:

sujan_mn

Have 8 acre of Land for Rent

Hey,

I have 8 acre of land near mysore. Please let me know if your interested in Rent per annum.

Regards
Sujan

venkateshr

@ Puneet

One of my friend has complete setup of Poultry farm. You just need to get the chicks and raise them. He wanted to rent/lease it out. Its a plug and play option. I will recheck with him and let you know by tomorrow if its still available. The places falls on SH74. Below link will show you the route from Rajanukunthe:

Note: In the above link you can see 6 poultry sheds with red tails.

power puneet

@ Puneet

One of my friend has complete setup of Poultry farm. You just need to get the chicks and raise them. He wanted to rent/lease it out. Its a plug and play option. I will recheck with him and let you know by tomorrow if its still available. The places falls on SH74. Below link will show you the route from Rajanukunthe:

Hi Venkatesh

Thanks for the concern. Yeah You can ask and confirm me about this.
But I didt get the route link you mentioned. How far it is from bangalore........

Regards

Nutan

abhijith

Hello,
This is Abhijith from Bangalore.I wanted to start a poultry business.... but I dont have enough funds to construct a poultry shed.... I would be happy if there is any poultry shed for lease/rent basis.Kindly contact me if there is any such poultry shed nearby bangalore.
Regards
Abhijith

abhijith

@ Puneet

Hello,
This is Abhijith from Bangalore.I wanted to start a poultry business.... but I dont have enough funds to construct a poultry shed.... I would be happy if there is any poultry shed for lease/rent basis.Kindly contact me if there is any such poultry shed nearby bangalore.
Regards
Abhijith

habeeb86rahman

Am having about 16000+ sft of land adjacent to national highway , devanhalli .

Am having about 16000+ sft of land adjacent to national highway , devanhalli . Lokking for genuine lessors . Contact 7760970971 for more details or visit to the land

Dear All,

I M looking for a Poultry shed within or near by Bangalore for a lease/rent basis. If any one interested kindly contact me .

Poultry shed capacity should be 4 to 8k chicks.

Regards

Prasad

habeeb86rahman

Am having about 16000+ sft of land adjacent to national highway , devanhalli . Lokking for genuine lessors . Contact 7760970971 for more details or visit to the land

gmbreeders

Poultry farm for rent Mallsandra Near Hoskote,27x272" 10 Shed with 2 ,bore well for farm, water tanks attached to farm,Monthly rent 1,2 to 1.5 Lakhs Negotiable , if anyone interested plz contact
Call me at: 9739957126/9980999736.

land for rent

I have 1 acre and 8 gunte land near Gauribidanur for rent anybody interested please contact me 9845098241
suitable for poultry form etc

Last edited:

bioneed

Hello,
Regards
Abhijith
I have a poultry shed plz contact