Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require ,Buyer for Oyster mushroom,(florida type)

Register

Click Here!

ultimate

Dear Sir,

I am Deepak Mishra ,from bhopal madhya pradesh, I have runing production of oyster mushroom florida- But buyer's & exportor I have not found , so please help me, do the contact details of buyers & exportor in india.

awaiting your reply ,,..

With Regards'
Deepak Mishra-Bhopal
Please contact.............

Last edited by a moderator:

kirti s

Dear sir,
Oyster mushroom is easy , early and highly nurtitive crop that of other mushrooms, due to its less ferisheability we have to market the day itself, it is not fit well for canning and freezig so we will have to explore as a fresh on day itself and can be exported in the form of powder and dryed. there is huge demond for domestic market also like Himalaya fresh so on for futhere details pls visit.tradeboss.com.

Regards

Kirti

sharad shah

Dear Dipakji;
May I know whether, you are cultivating Oyster Mushroom of processing it? If you are a cultiver and wish to sell your product, you may enter in to an agreement with one of my client, who is setting up a project of processing unit with a capacity to process 10000 MTPA Button and Oyster Mushroom. You may send me some basic details of your product and production capacity along with your location details. Please contact.....
Thanking you.
Sharad Shah
Gitco Ltd.
Ahmedabad

venkyharsha

buyar

Dear Sir,

I am Deepak Mishra ,from bhopal madhya pradesh, I have runing production of oyster mushroom florida- But buyer's & exportor I have not found , so please help me, do the contact details of buyers & exportor in india.

awaiting your reply ,,..

With Regards'
Deepak Mishra-Bhopal
Please contact.............
hi friend my name is venkat,my farm name is vinus agro products.i am interested to by urs oyestar mushrooms by dailey wise ples give me rate per kg dry and with out dry.send me mail to my email id...
Please contact...............

sasholdings

oyster mushrooms

Hi
I am interested in importing oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus) to the European union. Can any interested mushroom farmers please contact me for further information.
Please contact me....
Thanks