Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Regarding purchasing - buying agricultural land in Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

shrishanidev

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am Kalpesh Sharma from Maninagar, Ahmedabad.

I am planning to buy some Agricultural Land for farming purpose and would like to know about the fertile land with adequate water for buying agricultural land in the 30-50 Kilometer diameter around Ahmedabad in the lowest pricing.

Can you kindly please help me with the process. I would be highly thankful to you for the same.

I an a genuine buyer looking to close successful deal, so please don't evaluate to much high costs and those who are not serious or looking to earn big amounts in small span of time may kindly please NOT contact me. Those who are hardworking and want to earn genuinely are welcome, but I am not interested in those who over evaluate land values. A little bit of up-down in pricing is fine, but for example I see some people who are offering 1 bigha with asking price of 5 lakh and 10 lakh per bigha, in those areas where market pricing is too less, etc. please excuse me. I don't want anyone to waste my time and I also don't want to waste your time. Simple!

Sincerely
Kalpesh Sharma

Last edited by a moderator:

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)