Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Regarding guar gum plants

Register

Click Here!

sunkrajesh

Hello,

Iam planning to cultivate cluster beans (used for Guar gum production) in my agriculture land. I want to know which type of seeds are best for this. And also i want to know any buyers in andhra pradesh who are buying cluster beans for guar gum production.

Regards,
Rajesh sunkari.

Ashwini

Hi

Pusa Naubahar and Pusa Sadabahar. Seeds at the rate of 30 kilograms/hectare are best suited varieties.

REgARDS
Ashwini

ashweani

Gwar seeds

Dear Mr. Ashwini,

You have informed about the prices of Pusa Naubahar and Pusa Sadabahar. Seeds at the rate of 30 kilograms/hectare are best suited varieties.

Now days rates are being quoted by many seeds traders for Rs. 200 to 450 a kilogram?

Can you provide us the address of traders who are selling Pusa Naubahar and Pusa Sadabahar seeds varieties please?.

This will be a graet help to new cultivators.

Please reply on this post.

Thank you.

The seed rate of Guar is only 15-20 kg / Hectare. We provide complete consultancy for the Guar gum cultivation please contact us for the same. The good variety of Guar is RSG. The variety gives high production, short time crop ( 90-100 days), more pods, more seeds in per pod. The gum percentage are also very good.