Wanted Red Sandal wood ( Red Sanders) Logs / White Sandalwood Logs - Exports to Japan

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

somnath

Hello Friends
Good Afternoon.

We have firm inquiries from Japan for Red Sandal wood ( Red Sanders) Logs​ / ​White Sandalwood Logs made available from India through legal channel.
For taking forward the discussion, the supplier MUST HAVE FOLLOWING-MANDATORY :

1) Valid up to date Approval letter from Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of wild fauna and flora (CITES) and corresponding Approval from MOEF, India and from DGFT for Exports of White Sandalwood / Red Sandal wood from India.

2) If above is yes, can you Export​ / Organize Exports for​ the Products to Japan?​

3)​ If suppliers meet above criteria,Scanned copy of CITES Approval; MOEF Approval and DGFT Approval / Valid Export Import License to be sent to Japan.

Kindly respond to my private message box / E-Mail below.
URGENT PLEASE
With Warm Regards​
Somnath Bhattacharya​

rahul93

Hello

I am able to supply you red sandal wood with all legal documents.

Last edited by a moderator:

emdadul

Hello Friends
Good Afternoon.

We have firm inquiries from Japan for Red Sandal wood ( Red Sanders) Logs / White Sandalwood Logs made available from India through legal channel.
For taking forward the discussion, the supplier MUST HAVE FOLLOWING-MANDATORY :

1) Valid up to date Approval letter from Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of wild fauna and flora (CITES) and corresponding Approval from MOEF, India and from DGFT for Exports of White Sandalwood / Red Sandal wood from India.

2) If above is yes, can you Export / Organize Exports for the Products to Japan?

3) If suppliers meet above criteria,Scanned copy of CITES Approval; MOEF Approval and DGFT Approval / Valid Export Import License to be sent to Japan.

Kindly respond to my private message box / E-Mail below.
URGENT PLEASE
With Warm Regards
Somnath Bhattacharya
what is red sandal wood? plese photo?