Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Project Report

Register

Click Here!

Contac us for preparation of project report. We can provide you project report for your planning of inverstment in agriculture sector. We can also make project for your existin project to represent it infront of world. Send us private message for further information..........

shishirai

Project report and agricultural loan

Contac us for preparation of project report. We can provide you project report for your planning of inverstment in agriculture sector. We can also make project for your existin project to represent it infront of world. Send us private message for further information..........
We are based at Kolkata and planning to cultivate Tomato, Ginger,Turmeric,Pomgranate & Mango (Integrated cultivation) for which we require Agricultural loan from a bank or Nabard .Please guide us to prepare project report and to avail loan .Please mention your terms and conditions also.You can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

jomon

Project report for a goat farm

Sir ,
Kindly help me to set up a project report for a goat farm.

sidharthadas

a small report on a tiny edible oil extraction unit

contac us for preparation of project report. We can provide you project report for your planning of inverstment in agriculture sector. We can also make project for your existin project to represent it infront of world. Send us private message for further information..........
looking for a readymade project report on a small unit for extraction of edible oil(mustard)from seeds and packing

ananth1946

Dear Shishirai:
I am a hobby farmer (post retirement & purely organic). I have several mango & other fruit trees in my farm of about 5 acres. What you were looking for is in my line. Did you get a project report from them? Could you share it with me so that I can get an idea of what it entails?

Regards

Ananth

add_tn

please contact

Agriculture Project Report

Contact us for preparation of project report. We can provide you project report for your planning of inverstment in agriculture sector. We can also make project for your existin project to represent it infront of world. Send us private message for further information..........

]Contac us for preparation of project report. We can provide you project report for your planning of inverstment in agriculture sector. We can also make project for your existin project to represent it infront of world. Send us private message for further information..........