Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Please tell me about aloe vera farming

Register

Click Here!

phani1357

upload_2016-8-21_12-27-15.png
mishtheeNew Member
New
I want to start my career in farming and i want to know about elovera how it is farmed , cost, profit means every type of information about it . Type of land, how much water is required means everything. Mobile no. 9966007585
Guntur
Andra pradesh

hcms

View attachment 7
mishtheeNew Member
New
I want to start my career in farming and i want to know about elovera how it is farmed , cost, profit means every type of information about it . Type of land, how much water is required means everything. Mobile no. 9966007585
Guntur
Andra pradesh
Aloe Vera, also known as the medicinal aloe, is a species of succulent plant that probably originated in Northern Africa, the Canary Islands and Cape Verde. Aloe Vera grows in arid climates and is widely distributed in Africa, India and other arid areas. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine. We are leading technology provider for the cultivation of Aloevera and processing of the Aloevera Juice, Aloevera Gel and Aloevera Cosmetic Product. Currently we are cultivating Aloevera in 1000 Acre under contractual farming in whole the nation. Whole the Aloevera is being cultivated under close supervision of our highly trained agriculture technologist. The Aloevera cultivation has changed lifestyle of our growers.Avail from us an exclusive range of Aloe Vera Gel that is made from pure organic green natural leaves. Free from chemicals, additives and impurities, this Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose gel that is apt for applying on external skin only. Acting as a complete nutrition for skin, this Aloe Vera Gel helps in minimizing pigmentation and scars as well as maintains a fairer complexion.

Health Benefits :
· Soothes the skin injury caused by burn, irritation, cuts, insect bites
· Heals Acne, scars & black patches
· Cure Eczema

Aloe-Vera Cultivation Detail in one ACRE:-

Variety of Plant:- Aloe Barbadensis Miller
No. of Plants:- 9000 Plants
Sowing Time:- Whole Year(In Irrigated Land)
Rainy Season ( Inirrigated)

Soil:- Any Land Where Water Can Flow Without Hurdle

Total Plantation Time:- Till 6 Years

Irrigation System:- Normal/ Drip ( More Effective)/ Sprinkler/ Micro Sprinkler

Production Product:- Baby Plant & Green Leaves

Cost of Cultivation:- 27000 INR

Total Production Cycle
1st – Baby Plants ( After 9 Months, 9000 more Plants)
2nd- AloVera Leaf ( After 18 Months)
3rd- After 18 Months we can cut Aloevera Leaf In every 3 Months

Buyers:-
Ayurvedic Companies, Cosmetic Companies, Pharma companies, Juice and Gel exporters, Aloevera Powder Exporters, Pitanjalli Haridwaar

BUY BACK

Currently we are giving buy back of Rs 5/Kg to our growers.

Your questions and queries are welcome, for more info please contact the undersigned.

Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society

Mob 8107379410- Whats App no.

ISO 9001:2000 Certified

Address:J-890,Phase3,Sitapura Industrial Area,Jaipur-302022

info@hcms.org.in

hcms

Aloe Vera, also known as the medicinal aloe, is a species of succulent plant that probably originated in Northern Africa, the Canary Islands and Cape Verde. Aloe Vera grows in arid climates and is widely distributed in Africa, India and other arid areas. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine. We are leading technology provider for the cultivation of Aloevera and processing of the Aloevera Juice, Aloevera Gel and Aloevera Cosmetic Product. Currently we are cultivating Aloevera in 1000 Acre under contractual farming in whole the nation. Whole the Aloevera is being cultivated under close supervision of our highly trained agriculture technologist. The Aloevera cultivation has changed lifestyle of our growers.Avail from us an exclusive range of Aloe Vera Gel that is made from pure organic green natural leaves. Free from chemicals, additives and impurities, this Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose gel that is apt for applying on external skin only. Acting as a complete nutrition for skin, this Aloe Vera Gel helps in minimizing pigmentation and scars as well as maintains a fairer complexion.

Health Benefits :
· Soothes the skin injury caused by burn, irritation, cuts, insect bites
· Heals Acne, scars & black patches
· Cure Eczema

Aloe-Vera Cultivation Detail in one ACRE:-

Variety of Plant:- Aloe Barbadensis Miller
No. of Plants:- 9000 Plants
Sowing Time:- Whole Year(In Irrigated Land)
Rainy Season ( Inirrigated)

Soil:- Any Land Where Water Can Flow Without Hurdle

Total Plantation Time:- Till 6 Years

Irrigation System:- Normal/ Drip ( More Effective)/ Sprinkler/ Micro Sprinkler

Production Product:- Baby Plant & Green Leaves

Cost of Cultivation:- 27000 INR

Total Production Cycle
1st – Baby Plants ( After 9 Months, 9000 more Plants)
2nd- AloVera Leaf ( After 18 Months)
3rd- After 18 Months we can cut Aloevera Leaf In every 3 Months

Buyers:-
Ayurvedic Companies, Cosmetic Companies, Pharma companies, Juice and Gel exporters, Aloevera Powder Exporters, Pitanjalli Haridwaar

BUY BACK

Currently we are giving buy back of Rs 5/Kg to our growers.

Your questions and queries are welcome, for more info please contact the undersigned.

Hahnemann Charitable Mission Society

Mob 8107379410- Whats App no.

ISO 9001:2000 Certified

Address:J-890,Phase3,Sitapura Industrial Area,Jaipur-302022

info@hcms.org.in

@hcms , @garao56 one of our member is enquiring for information on aloevera farming, pls join the discussion forum and respond.

@shwethasvmg Remind

garao56

Dear sir, Aloe vera plants can be grown every where and in any type of land but marketing is a problem. Unless you get a tie up arrangement with Herbal company do not take up the cultivation. If you are interested in extraction of juice on your own then you can take up.

Earlier Sri T.Sudhakar , B.Pharmacy has taken up cultivation of Aloe vera for juice extraction . I am providing his email address pl contact him.

sthiramsetti66@gmail.com

Pl contact us for further details:

G.Ananda Rao , Ex Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker
Vijaya Agro consultants
Vijayawada
garao56@gmail.com

punia herbal

View attachment 7
mishtheeNew Member
New
Guntur
Andra pradesh

AFTER READ FULL DETAIL OF THIS PROCESS
YOU CAN CALL US

गवार पाठा (ऐलोविरा) कि खेती का 1बिघा का हिशाब
1 बिघा मे 2×2 फिट 7000पौधे लगते ह जिसकी लागत 4 रूपये पर पौधा (पौधा गाडी भाडा टेकटर व लगाई समेत) ह इस प्रकार 7000×4=28000 किसान का खर्च होगा
गवार पाठा को महिने मे 2बार पानी पिलाया जाता है यह किसी भी समय लगाया जा सकता हे
लगाने के 10'11 महिने बाद पौधा तेयार हो जाता है उसके बाद पतियों कि कटाई होगी गिली पति हम आपके खेत से हम 4 रुपये किलो से खरीदेगे ऐक पौधे के पतियों का वजन 4से8 किलो हो जाता है उस प्रकार 1बिघा मे 7000 पौधे (7000×4kg=28000kg) हो जाता है 28000×4=112000 रुपये कि कमाई होगी
उसके बाद 5 6 महिने मे कटाई होती रहेगी यह क्रम 5 साल तक चलता रहेगा

WARMS
PUNIA HERBAL , KUCHAMAN CITY ,RAJASTHAN 341508
(Mob.9529284646)

sree1005

Hi All,

I am planning to cultivate Aloe vera farming in my area (Anantapur dist, Andhra Pradesh). I looking for leads on this topic and contact details. Please let me know if you have any more details I will call and inquire personally. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Sreenivas

garao56

Please ensure tie up with any herbal company and start cultivate Aloe vera . Marketing may be problematic.

G. Anandarao

Last edited by a moderator: