Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question planning to start dairy farm in anantapur (D),AP.

Register

Click Here!

avkumar

My name is vijay i am planing to star dairy farm in my hometown but i am not aware Where and how i will get healthy and more milk producing cows kindly help me how to solve my problem.

billevidyasagar

me too thinking to start farm

Hi vijay, am also from anantapur. Am also thinking to start cattle farm in my village. nenu kuda chala try chesthunna ae breed aithe better ani and design of shelter and also i want to visit some farms which are located to near our place. If i get any minimum information am there to help you.

My name is vijay i am planing to star dairy farm in my hometown but i am not aware Where and how i will get healthy and more milk producing cows kindly help me how to solve my problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

rdfarm

Hey hi,
I am Rajesh. Even i'm from Anantapur(Penukonda) settled in Bangalore. I have started a Diary farm in my village. I started it with 2 cows n buffalo .. I'm looking for few more cows. Plz let me know where to find them.

Thanks in Advance,
Rajesh Dasari

mahaacharya

Dear Rajesh,
Nice to note your interest with Diary farm in Anantapur district. I also stay in Anantapur district. For good information regarding the cows and its milk yield and other related expenses you better consult Mr. MCV Prasad in Madnapalli: 9440168816

billevidyasagar

Hi, nice to hear that you too from anantapur. Once i want to talk with you. Give me your number or else call me to 9700713147.

Thanks & Regards,
VidySagar B

Hey hi,
I am Rajesh. Even i'm from Anantapur(Penukonda) settled in Bangalore. I have started a Diary farm in my village. I started it with 2 cows n buffalo .. I'm looking for few more cows. Plz let me know where to find them.

Thanks in Advance,
Rajesh Dasari

avkumar

Hi, nice to hear that you too from anantapur. Once i want to talk with you. Give me your number or else call me to 9700713147.

Thanks & Regards,
VidySagar B
Hi Vidyasagar

Do u have any information regarding where we will get good cow breeds,and the shed model,i am from hindupur,where are you from.

Regards
Vijay

billevidyasagar

Hi vijay, one of the consultant from tamilnadu said to me that:

"Go to Kaverippattinam near Krishnagiri - any day or Kariamangalam market near Dharmapuri on tuesdays early morning. Avoid brokers who act as if they have farms.Please stay away from them. Its easy for them to cheat farmer's entering into dairy farming. Take with you a person who knows how to select cows, a farmer not a doctor as they know only to treat sick animals".

I too dn't know about the shed model.

Did you started the farm or thinking to start. If so, where you started i.e, in hindupur or near by place.

I'm from anantapur, we have land in nemalivaram and i'm thinking to start there.

Thanks & Regards,
VidyaSagar B

Hi Vidyasagar

Do u have any information regarding where we will get good cow breeds,and the shed model,i am from hindupur,where are you from.

Regards
Vijay

rmathews

Hey hi,

Thanks in Advance,
Rajesh Dasari

Dear Rajeshbhai

noticed thats you are already in Diary business. how is the experiance so far ? time spend, milk yeald,economy, ..etc

can yuo pls share with us

rds
rajan mathew
ahmedabad

avkumar

Hi vijay, one of the consultant from tamilnadu said to me that:

"Go to Kaverippattinam near Krishnagiri - any day or Kariamangalam market near Dharmapuri on tuesdays early morning. Avoid brokers who act as if they have farms.Please stay away from them. Its easy for them to cheat farmer's entering into dairy farming. Take with you a person who knows how to select cows, a farmer not a doctor as they know only to treat sick animals".

I too dn't know about the shed model.

Did you started the farm or thinking to start. If so, where you started i.e, in hindupur or near by place.

I'm from anantapur, we have land in nemalivaram and i'm thinking to start there.

Thanks & Regards,
VidyaSagar B
Dear Vidyasagar

I am also planing to start farm.

mohanreddy

Hi Vidyasagar

Regards
Vijay
Hi Vijay,
Me too from hindupur. Let me know ur details, so that i can send u shed desings which i have.

Regards
Mohan

avkumar

Hi Vijay,
Me too from hindupur. Let me know ur details, so that i can send u shed desings which i have.

Regards
Mohan
Hi Mohan

I am planing to start dairy farm with 20 cow,kindly send me your mobile

Regards
Vijay

Last edited by a moderator:

billevidyasagar

Hi Mohan, am thinking to start with 10cows and i need shed designs and where can i get the best breeds? I wanna contact with you, can you please give me your mobile number.

Thanks & Regards,
VidyaSagar B

Hi Vijay,

Regards
Mohan

buffelow

my name is sainath reddy i want establish one big buffalo form please help me.for that whom to concern. contact number and wts app num: 7353251653

buffelow

This is my mobail number And wts app num also7353251653 please hel me.i have 15 years experians on buffalo milk production

buffelow

dear friend diry forms ekkada vunnayo adress cheppagalara please i want visit forms before starting milk production

aksharambs

Complete Dairy Farming Consultation

Dear All,

Get consultation for your dairy (Milk Processing Unit) and dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program

and Many more ...

Please contact us to start your dairy Farm.

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com

garao56

As I am a reitred Agricultural Officer (Govt. of AP & Agricultural Bank (SyndicateBank) I need your support for minimum office maintenance expenses.

G.Ananda Rao
Vijaya Agro consultants.

raghu071727

For rent / joint venture –dairy ( cows ) ,poultry ( boiler & layer ) agriculture farm

FOR RENT / JOINT VENTURE –DAIRY ( COWS ) ,POULTRY ( BOILER & LAYER ) AGRICULTURE FARM - Doddaballapur –Tumkur Road
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CALL: 9900372432/ Email:raghu071727@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COWS FOR SALES: Jersey/HF High Milk Yielding Cows.
WANTED AGRICULTURE LABOURS (Family Preferred), Good Salary with Accommodation.
DAIRY FARM: Dairy Shed, Land for Cow Grazing and Growing Grass with 15 Jersey/HF Cows
BOILER POULTRY FARM: with 30,000 Birds Capacity
LAYER POULTRY FARM: with 25,000 Birds Capacity
AGRICULTURE LAND: Land Available for Agriculture Activity (Short Term Crops Only)
WATER: Bore Available /ELECTRICITY: KEB Connection
Labour Quarters Available
LOCATION: Hulikunte Village, DODDABELAVANGALA, Doddaballapur –Tumkur Road, Bangalore Rural
LAND MARK: Near DABASPET/ Thyamagondlu/ Muddenahalli Railway Gate.
Brokers /Agent/Contractors Welcome
Warm Regards
Raghu Rangaswamy
974 360 5 888

snkumar

Start business

Hii..my self Naveen....suggest me a best business based on agro industry that suits best in ananthapur