Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Online Project Report Tool for Buffalo Dairy Farms

Register

Click Here!

dr_vivekpatil

Visit Project Reports - Livestock Production Management for Buffalo Dairy Farm Project Reports as per NABARD/Bank guidelines which can be customized (i.e. parameters like sale price of milk, labour costs, bank loan rate etc. can be modified) and downloaded as per your needs.

Instructions for downloading online Project Report:-

1. Visit the site through above-mentioned link.
2. For 2-20 buffaloes, select "Small-scale"
3. For 20-500 buffaloes, select, "Large-scale"
4. Fill in the form clearly. In numeric fields, do not enter additional data like 'Rs' 'lit' '%' 'years' etc.
5. Press TAB to easily shift to the next field.
6. Press 'down arrow' in each field to automatically enter previously submitted information.
7. Click on 'Submit' at the end of the form.
8. Wait till the message 'Please click on view Project Report' appears.
9. Click on 'View Project Report' link at the top of the page.
10. Click on 'Download as PDF' link at the bottom of the Report page to save Project Report.

Please post your comments/suggestions as a reply to this thread in order to facilitate improvements and encourage other entrepreneurs.

Regards,
Dr. Vivek Patil
Asst. Prof. LPM, Veterinary College, Bidar

Site Moderators please note :This is a livestock extension initiative meant to increase awareness about the economic aspects of dairy farming and aid in project planning by dairy entrepreneurs. It does not involve any business activity.

shahaji1986

Dairy Farming

Respected Sir

I want to start new dairy farming business with 20-30 buffalo, as beginner your online project for the same helped me a lot, but i have kind question to you regarding fodder rate, are rates are as per current market? if not can you provide me the rates for maharashtra, pune region.

Regards
Shahaji