Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Ngos

Register

Click Here!

drolia herbs

Dear sir
I will be highly obliged if some one provide me with address of Ngos who are working in india as wellas in abroad esp in african countries in the field of drinking water. It will be usefull if the group is highly active and supportive too.
Thanks & Regards
Pramod Drolia

cdcdeoghar

Dear Sir
I know a NGO working on Jharkhand India. If you are interested then contac
Community Development Centre
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear sir
I will be highly obliged if some one provide me with address of Ngos who are working in india as wellas in abroad esp in african countries in the field of drinking water. It will be usefull if the group is highly active and supportive too.
Thanks & Regards
Pramod Drolia
Dear Sir,
You can contact World Vision. They have offices in almost all districts of India

rishimalda

Ngo

Dear sir
Thanks & Regards
Pramod Drolia
We are working with NGO in Rural and Agriculture sector in U P and want work in supply of safe drinking water in rural area where water is not safe for health due to harmful chemical in local underground water.

I hope your kind reply.

Rishi Narayan
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: