Since your interest is in medicinal herbs, I would suggest you to plant Stevia. With such a great piece of land and your keen interest, you can do wonders with Stevia plantations.
I hope you already know about Stevia. If not, please call me on 9970044228 and let me explain things to you. I would like to highlight the fact that, apart from providing stevia plant we also sign BUYBACK agreement with farmers so that farmer's produce has assured buyer.
Yes, of course I will guide you in your proposed project for aloe vera farming and processing of aloe vera leave,.
. I am a chemical engineer having wide experience of about 15 years in aloe vera farming and processing of aloe vera leave to convert into value added items.
1.Please note that you will have 60-80 MT of aloe vera leave per acre per annum on the basis of,
15-20 MT of aloe vera leave per acre per cut and you can have 3-4 cutes per year .
I will require the following info. at the first instance to assess the viability and techno-economical analysis of your proposed project:
1.The pH value of the land(It should preferably between 7 -9.5 pH)
2.Topographical position of the land (it should be high land to avoid water logging.)
3. Availability of water for irrigation (not much)
4.Your existing marketing set-up
6. Approachable road and high way distance from the farm
7.Rainfall during monsoon ,if the data available
8.Maximum and minimum ambient temperature(it should be around 10 degree C to 45 degree C under Indian climatic condition))
If you want my consultancy service for your proposed project, I will render you my service in the following arenas:
1. Assessment of land chemistry and topographical position
2.Selection of proper baby plant economically viable and technically viable .
11. Cutting of leaves
12. Preservation of leaves after cutting
14. Marketing advise and sourcing of prospective buyers
14. Profitability and profit margin
15.Manpower requirement and cost
16. A list of aloe vera base products like different types of aloe vera pure health juice, body care/skin care/ hair care and their average market price structure
17. I will give you a complete idea of project cost for both aloe leave farming and aloe base value added products as mentioned above.
18. As this product is export oriented one , I will advise and help you to locate the prospective buyers from abroad and in India of course.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALOE VERA LEAVE ARE PERISHABLE ITEM AND IT GETS DISINTEGRATED AFTER 36 HOURS OF CUTTING FROM THE GARDEN. SO, YOU ARE EITHER SELL IT WITHIN 36 HOURS OR TO CONVERT TO END PRODUCTS WITHIN 36 HOURS OF PLUCKING.