Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Need land for agriculture purpose

Register

Click Here!

ravi51973

Hello all, I am looking for Agricultural farm lands extent of 10/12 acres of lands, Clear documents & Govt Road Road approach for the lands, if any one has can reach me with full details, So can visit & move further,
in Karnataka State, Andhra Pradesh & in Tamilnadu
contact me in details as soon as possible with full details
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

saran725

Hello everyone. I am looking for land for agriculture purpose, either the land is for sale or for lease and the lease term will be for 5 yrs and after every 5 yrs it will renewed again for another 5 yrs and it keeps going on. This lease is coz the person who has land and not able to cultivate anything due to any problem, they would get some money every month or year.
Need only land doesnt matter abt the land connectivity, water facilities etc.

Hello sir I'm Saravanan Nagaraj from kolar district at Karnataka ,I'm interested in your agreement contact me

bondada

I have 250 mtrs State Highway facing fertile organic orchard of 12 acres available for lease. Abundant water, 24 hours power, a two room tiled house, a big hut. for 10 years no chemicals being used well maintained only with organic farm practices. Around 600 good crop yielding trees. Open for long lease or sale

soumyar

FOR SALE. -- 52 acres of good agricultural land with more than 2000 full grown sal,mahua and other trees,2nos. Bore well,4 acres developed farm house ,with road connectivity in Odisha. If interested immediately contact .
Interested to buy farm land with road connectivity. Please let me know if available

rav4067

I have 250 mtrs State Highway facing fertile organic orchard of 12 acres available for lease. Abundant water, 24 hours power, a two room tiled house, a big hut. for 10 years no chemicals being used well maintained only with organic farm practices. Around 600 good crop yielding trees. Open for long lease or sale
Hello,
I am an individual and looking to buy farm land. Can you share your details?

SupportTeam

Staff member
Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

bhaskar18

Need agriculture land near Hoskote to H cross Road
or near to road
If any one know contact me please.

pisrael

Hi Everyone,

If anyone interested for buying agricultural lands around Hyderabad, Please contact me.

Thank you.

rvs030791

FOR SALE. -- 52 acres of good agricultural land with more than 2000 full grown sal,mahua and other trees,2nos. Bore well,4 acres developed farm house ,with road connectivity in Odisha. If interested immediately contact .
Is the land still available if so what is the price you are telling ?

sureshgowda03

Hi,
We have 21 acres of well developed land with all the basic facilities for sale near Mysore, please let me know if you are interested to buy or lease.