Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job Available Need a family to take care of our farm

Register

Click Here!

chandantv

We have a farm situated around 100 kms from Bangalore , and we need a family who can stay there and take care of the farm , we already have some daily wages labours working there and we shall provide accommodation with water and electricity. Please get in touch . Contact only if interested seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjayj12

We have a farm situated around 100 kms from Bangalore , and we need a family who can stay there and take care of the farm , we already have some daily wages labours working there and we shall provide accommodation with water and electricity. Please get in touch . Contact only if interested seriously
where is the farm location

drtiwari

Namaskar Sir /Mam,
I am a retired Hindi Teacher from Indian School Oman. Basically I am from Gonda Uttar Pradesh from agriculture and village base family. My hobby is agriculture gardening etc. In my B.ed. vegetables and flower growing were as a subject. I have good computer knowledge so I can send required reports to you as well. If you give me chance I enjoy my retired life. (we shall provide accommodation with water and electricity)- this is good -- ..

sanjayj12

Namaskar Sir /Mam,
I am a retired Hindi Teacher from Indian School Oman. Basically I am from Gonda Uttar Pradesh from agriculture and village base family. My hobby is agriculture gardening etc. In my B.ed. vegetables and flower growing were as a subject. I have good computer knowledge so I can send required reports to you as well. If you give me chance I enjoy my retired life. (we shall provide accommodation with water and electricity)- this is good -- ..
Please contact .