Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Natural farming project at trivandrum kerala - seeking partners

Register

Click Here!

vijay50

zero budget farming project at trivandrum

seeking partners to join a zero budget farming project near to trivandrum city , total land area 10 acres, divided in to individual plots of 50 cents, common fencing , interconnecting roads, individual farm cottages with common recreational facilities. Project at a very early stage. Interested , like minded people seeking the benefits of a community farming please contact:

Last edited by a moderator:

brajan

dear sir i have a project we can develop at ur land please let me know ur intest

johnjohnsonuk59

seeking partners to join a zero budget farming project near to trivandrum city , total land area 10 acres, divided in to individual plots of 50 cents, common fencing , interconnecting roads, individual farm cottages with common recreational facilities. Project at a very early stage. Interested , like minded people seeking the benefits of a community farming please contact:
Hello,
I am an investor looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies. I believe every business man is basically an entrepreneur, for we all strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources.In seeking out worthwhile investment opportunities, We are always on the look out for ventures whose principals exhibit a high level of creativity combined with the right amount of experience in the chosen field.
thanks

John Care

tigi

Vijay50
I see you have been driving this community farming idea for quite some time- Am interested- what is the progress and what is the concept ?
Let me know and if possible, it can be taken ahead.

SWAMY1807

Dear Vijay,
Are you there? can we know the status of your project?
Other associated members also can come back with latest status on this.
Regards,
SWAMY