Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Moringa cultivation

Register

Click Here!

subyog

Would like to know more about moringa cultivation, as I want to cultivate in 2 acres of land. Want to visit moringa cultivated lands to understand their experience. Please let me know where can I find moringa cultivation in tamilnadu.

Subramaniyan

Last edited by a moderator:

design2host

That would surely be the first of its kind. I havent heard one at all. If you have any luck on this one please drop in a message i would be interested in following your footsteps.

sundarsmnm

Respectedsir,

we are in exporting and manufacturing of mooringa olifera leaf powder and drumstick sales we have developed an uhd system for mooringa to get more quantity and quality if mooringa pls give your mail id we will send all the details of all about mooringa

thankingyou
sundar

raju_mms

Dear Sir,

Request you to kindly send agriculture practices and economics report of mooringa olifera.
Regards/Raju

Respectedsir,

we are in exporting and manufacturing of mooringa olifera leaf powder and drumstick sales we have developed an uhd system for mooringa to get more quantity and quality if mooringa pls give your mail id we will send all the details of all about mooringa

thankingyou
sundar

Last edited by a moderator:

agri_lover

Hi Sundar,

That sounds interesting, for the benefit of everyone in the forum, can you put in a few words on the UHD planation of moringa and the powering process and the business prospects.

Regards,

partheepan

Hybrid Red Lady Papaya Seeds

Where I can buy Hybrid Red Lady Papaya seeds? Can you please provide me telephone number?

sundarsmnm

ALL ABOUT MOORINGA OLIFERA(AN VIEW OF ONE OF THE TRADEMARK OF USA)

Moringa Capsules
Moringa Zinga, 500 mg, in an all vegetarian capsule,
contains just the most potent, pure, powdered leaf. No fillers!
There is no doubt that the pure Moringa Oleifera Tree leaf is the source of incredible health benefits. It's the ultimate, natural, organic, energy and endurance health supplement. There is plenty of information on this web site and others (click on "Resources & Videos" on the left side menu bar) to describe these benefits and the pure, powdered, moringa leaf is the most potent part of the plant.
India's ancient tradition of ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree. Gram for gram, Moringa leaves contain:
• 7 times the vitamin C in oranges
• 4 times the calcium in milk
• 4 times the vitamin A in carrots
• 2 times the protein in milk
• 3 times the potassium in bananas
Pure powdered capsules are organic and absolutely safe. There are no known side effects. It's gentle enough to be given to babies in Africa to overcome malnourishment. It's one of the most secret performance enhancing products taken by athletes today who ingest megadoses that help them physically and mentally. It's great for people of all ages, especially oldsters who are losing their alertness. A short video can be viewed online by clicking on the "Resources & Videos" link on the left side menu bar.
Although there have been references to the Moringa Oleifera Tree that go back a couple thousand years, and the World Health Organization has been studying and using the plant for the last forty years as a low cost health enhancer in the poorest countries around the world, there is a reason why its still relatively unknown. The sale of all forms of vitamins, minerals, and health supplements is a big business. If you were a company selling hundreds of nutritional products, why would you sell one product that could potentially wipe out all your other products! This would be true for the pharmaceutical industry as well. These industries, with huge marketing budgets, would rather the general public remains ignorant about the amazing moringa leaf.
Currently there is one multi-level-marketing company that sells a drink that includes Moringa. That drink includes various, and less potent, parts of the leaf. Since it's a "proprietary blend" the exact ingredients are not stated and are unknown. So it's hard to guess what else might be in it. So why bother with anything other than ingesting the most potent part of the plant directly in a pure powdered capsule? Compare pricing and you'll soon realize that much of what you are paying for is going towards multi-level-marketing commission structures and not the potency of the product.
We are not a multi-level marketing company and so we can bring you pure powdered moringa leaf capsules for a reasonable price. We don't scrimp on quality either. We scoured the world to find the best organic farmers in the world. The product must be grown, harvested, and dried properly. We spent lots of money doing potency testing on various samples from around the world, including the best in America. We know our product can't be beat. We know there are cheaper vendors but there is no product out there that can match our quality.
We are seeking to improve the health of people around the world. And that's why we sell Moringa in its pure, powdered, capsule form. You should begin your research at our "Moringa Zinga Benefits" page by clicking on the link at the menu bar to left. We are amazed at the repeat business we receive from this product and we are certain you will become a member of our small but ever increasing Moringa Zinga community.
We appreciate your business!
National Institute of Health (NIH): March 21, 2008 says "Used as medicine by native peoples to prevent or treat over 300 diseases. Additional scientific studies are needed to confirm its effectiveness for these traditional uses." (The mystery plant "IT" is Moringa Oleifera)

esundar

sir,

you can find out near tirunelveli, namakkal, periyakulam, ottanchathiram,

regards,

Would like to know more about moringa cultivation, as I want to cultivate in 2 acres of land. Want to visit moringa cultivated lands to understand their experience. Please let me know where can I find moringa cultivation in tamilnadu.

Subramaniyan

sundarsmnm

Uhd in moringa is cultivated only for leaves and the spececial cultivation practice is applied only for dry organic leaves only so we cannot get flowers or pods (seeds) in the plant until we deside to go for pods so we can provide seed or pods

thanking you
sundar

s786

Hi Sundar

Can you please provide me with your contact details.

Respectedsir,

thankingyou
sundar