Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Money Minting projects

Register

Click Here!

mohammedjali

We provide an excellent offers who are intrested in agriculture.
We have entire projects for - mushroom cultivation - Tree farming - goat farming.
Projects includes - detail procedures how to start a farm. - detail reports about investments - Sales and marketing concepts - buyers leads - a cd which guide you through step by step procedures.
With our project report you can individualy start a farm and develop yourself. We provide buy back leads also.
We offer - spot training and consultancy also for the projects we sell.

khalidnoor

hi,

i am interested in goat farming can u please asist me for that i have 5 acers of dry land in maharastra need to start from shed to breeding total asistance we can pay u thanks

denny11093

hi

Hello,

Please let me know about the project and ur fee

Please contact....
DDM

We have entire projects for - mushroom cultivation - Tree farming - goat farming.
Projects includes - detail procedures how to start a farm. - detail reports about investments - Sales and marketing concepts - buyers leads - a cd which guide you through step by step procedures.
With our project report you can individualy start a farm and develop yourself. We provide buy back leads also.

Last edited by a moderator:

shabbir

pl.give your contact address & email. THANKS SHABBIR....

shaileshmathur

Money Minting projects

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We offer - spot training and consultancy also for the projects.
sendmemoreboutgoat
shailesh
Please contact....

bahadhurs

goat

i am interested in goat farming can u please asist me for that i have 5 acers of dry land in tamil nadu need to start from shed to breeding total asistance we can pay u thanks

prathibha

Dear Sir,

I am at Hyderabad, I have 5accers land at Krishna District near by Avanigadda,

In our area there were no goat farming, can i go for goat farming in this area.

Can you assist me in all aspects like formation of sheads, purchasing the breads, feeding types, medical assistent and in other aspects like sales

If so, you can contact me....
Thanks & Regards
Anup Kumar Yalavarthy.