Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Mineral Water Plant Cost

Register

Click Here!

yesubabu

Dear Sir,
Iam Yesu babu from Andhra Pradesh, iam really interested in establishing Mineral water plant for 20 liter, 2 liter & 1 liter bottling but plz give me some inputs regarding plant area want to know how much will be the daily production, Product development cost, Infra structure cost, Govt.Approval cost (i.e how to obtain license for manufacturing cost etc etc.,
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks n B.Rgds,
Yesu babu.

Last edited by a moderator:

monubaba

We have a running mineral water plant with pouch packing machine at throurh out price as we are shifting. if require pl contact 9437030138

lola

Dear Yesu babu
I am a consultant to establish Mineral water plant. To establish Mineral water plant, The prime requirement is availability of quality water,minimum land is 10,000 squire feet, the cost of the project is depending up on the plant capacity and marketability.Recently,one plant is established,capacity is 10000 ltrs per hr. The cost of the project is Rs 2 crores excluding land, including building and plant & machinery.If you are interested, give me yr location and and the availability of water. The project cost can be reduced by reducing the plant capacity.If you are genuinely interested, please contact(09880174323). E-mail: sagaranahalliprabhu@gmail.com.

Prabhu

Bottling_India

Dear Sir,
Iam Yesu babu from Andhra Pradesh, iam really interested in establishing Mineral water plant for 20 liter, 2 liter & 1 liter bottling but plz give me some inputs regarding plant area want to know how much will be the daily production, Product development cost, Infra structure cost, Govt.Approval cost (i.e how to obtain license for manufacturing cost etc etc.,
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks n B.Rgds,
Yesu babu.
Dear Sir,

We are the manufacturer and supplier of Small or big scale of mineral water bottling plant if you are interested so you can contact me for free consultancy.

I will happy to help you.
Sujeet Singh