Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Looking for HF Cross breed Cows in Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

dcmagri123

Hi,

I am planning to start dairy with 50 HF cross breed cows in Hyderabad.
Please let me know if there is any availability.Please send me the details like age,ltrs per day,price.pls send to dcmohanreddy at yahoo dot com.
Also if there are any existing dairy farms having hf cows please let me know.

Thanks
Chandra

prateekvaish

Holstein cows of high productivity and pedigree (20 lits/day to 45 lits/day)available

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! High yielding holstein and Holstein crossbreed cows are available. We can transport the selected cattle to AP, or any where in India. Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree.All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.Indicative price list shall be mailed to you . Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Arrangement of Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.

In case of any clarification feel free to call at 09936286478 or visit us on Model Dairy Farm
Hi,

Please let me know if there is any availability.Please send me the details like age,ltrs per day,price.pls send to dcmohanreddy at yahoo dot com.

Thanks
Chandra

maruthidairy

HF/ Jersy cows availability - reg.

hi chandra,

u can contact us for the same from karnataka.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Hi,

Thanks
Chandra

Last edited by a moderator:

sunil chavan

Subsidy for goat farming

hi, i am from gargoti, district kolhapur, maharashtra. I need fund for my dream project goat farming,,so pls send me any information or help.

prateekvaish

Holstein cows of high productivity and pedigree (20 lits/day to 45 lits/day)available

Greetings from MODEL DAIRY FARM ! High yielding holstein and Holstein crossbreed cows are available. We can transport the selected cattle to AP, or any where in India. Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree.All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.Indicative price list shall be mailed to you . Also the other important features of our livestock and services are:-
1. All animals are vaccinated against FMD and HS.
2. All animals are healthy and genetically superior.
3. Free arrangement of skilled workers to look after the selected cattle of buyer till they are dispatched.
4. Free arrangement of dairy cattle shed for safety and comfort of selected cattle till they are dispatched.
5. Free arrangement of Veterinary supervision by a senior and qualified veterinarian for all the selected cattle till they are dispatched.
6. Pre-vaccination against FMD and HS can be done on request.
7. Arrangement of Transport of cattle at most economical cost.
8. Arrangement of Export permit issued by the Government on behalf of customer.
9. Arrangement of customized Tagging of all the selected cattle.
10. Arrangement of skilled workers to accompany the cattle during transit.
11. Free guidance regarding nutrition, breeding, fodder management, cattle housing and animal health management.
12. 365 day call – center / helpline for advice/ guidance.

In case of any clarification feel free to call at 09936286478 or visit us on Model Dairy Farm

Hi,

Thanks
Chandra

snehalsolanki

Hi,
I can help you in technical aspects of dairy farm project. We are 15 years old organization in the field of dairy. We are leading manufacturer and exporter of bulk milk coolers, milking machines, milking parlour and milk cans.
Please send your requirements