Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

looking for a opening in Bangalore: resume

Register

Click Here!

indusid

I am K.saradindu, completed my B.Sc. Agriculture(4 years full time course) with Agri business managment (PGDABM) 2 years full time course. 1 year experience from Advanta india as quality control trainee.(seed quality analyst)Hyderabad. Recently got married and got settled in Bangalore.Below Attaching my resume. if any openings in Bangalore mail me or contact me to the number given below and email mentioned below.

Saradindu k

Please contact..

Objective: To achieve a meaningful and challenging position in a high growth company, where I can serve with my qualities of a fast learning, logical & analytical interpretation of concepts and the ability to take new challenges.

Education:
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Agribusiness Management from Institute of Agribusiness Management Affiliated to Lucknow University in year 2007-09.

· Summer Internship Program with M/s Coromandel Fertilizers Ltd. Secunderabad on the project titled “A Study on market potential for seeds in Andhra Pradesh”. The project included an extensive survey to study the existing situation of seed market in Andhra Pradesh, with special emphasis on problems faced by dealers.

2. Loyola Degree & PG college, Bachelor of Agricultural Science &Rural development from Secunderabad, oldalwal in year (2003-07)

· Underwent Industry internship on “A study on the diseases of the fishes, shrimp & scampi in East Godavari district” from State Institute Of Fisheries Technology (SIFT) Kakinada, E.G.Dist. A.P. India under partial fulfilment in B.Sc. (Agriculture & Rural development).
· Underwent Rural Agricultural Work Experience Programme in 2007 for three months pertaining to Practical Crop Production at Krishi Vignan Kendram, Gaddipalli, and Nalgonda District. A.P. India.
· Did certificate course (6 months program) in biodiversity held at Loyola academy, Secunderabad, A.P. India.
· Did certificate course (3 months programme) on vermicompost and benefits of vermiculture held at Loyola academy, Secunderabad, A.P. India.
· Participated in the Two days programme at Jeedimetla, Quthubullapur, Hyderabad A.P, conducted by Central Integrated Pest Management Centre, Hyderabad A.P

Additional Training:

· Did a project in “various practices followed by farmers, consolidators, wholesalers, retailers in supply chain of vegetables” at Karnal; Punjab State under the supervision of Shri. Ashok khosla.
· Did project programme on concept selling at Benguluru (Bangalore) as a part of the Post Graduate Programme.

OTHER SKILLS:

· Good Analytical skills.
· Ability to understand and analyze the situation quickly.
· Dedicate to work, able to work on dead lines.
· Good communication skills.
· Quick grasping, learning and effective expression skills

Experience summary:

Working as a Trainee Quality control function for Advantaindia, Hyderabad from 22 AUG’09 to 30 AUG’10

EXTRA PROJECT TRAINING ACTIVITES:

· Participated in the - Agricultural Leadership Summit, Taj Palace, and New Delhi.
· Participated in the – Grameen Gyan Abhiyan (GGA), ICAR Campus, New Delhi.
· (Rural Knowledge Empowerment Movement – Mission 2007).
· Participated in the work shop organised by pest management of India at Secunderabad
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
1. Computer Basics.
2. Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
3. Presently undergoing the SAP training in M/s Advanta India Ltd.,

LINGUISTIC PROFICIENCY:
1. English – Read, Write, Speak
2. Telugu - Read, Write, Speak
3. Hindi – Read, Write, Speak
Personal Details:
Name : Saradindu.k
Father’s Name : Ramachandra Rao.k
Husband’s Name : Sidhartha Miramir
Date of Birth : 31st March 1986
Marital Status : Married
Permanent Address : 706, 17th Cross, 25th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase, Bangalore - 560078
Landline number : 080-41721852

Referees:

1. Sri.Vithal
ITC LTD-ABD-ILTD
Agri Input Division
psrvs.vithal@itc.in

2. Sri.P. R.Chiranjeevi Rao,
M.D M/s Intergraph Consulting
Chiru.panuganty@intergraph.com

Yours Faith Fully
(K. Saradindu)

Last edited by a moderator:

indusid

Hi,

i want a post in Bangalore as my husband is working here. if u have please let me know.

thanks& regards,
saradindu.

stushar31

We are manufacturers of Agriculture equipments and sprayers interested in expanding our market in south, if u are interested and are confident u can join us as a territory head, salary and incentives can be mutually decided.

tammyroman

It was amazing to know about your job opening application on agriculture. Even I have done agriculture in BSC and been searching for similar jobs through on https://www.australian-writings.net/ online blogs. And I have made my resume written through professionals to get replaced on a reputed organization. I really wish you good luck on your job search.