Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lemon Balm seeds for sale

Register

Click Here!

iirc

Naturally grown Lemon Balm can be used to make a relaxing lemon tea, as well as in salads. It can also be used medicinally for insomnia, digestion trouble, and for healing wounds.It is an easy to care for perrenial. An occasional trimming will keep the plant growing fully. The leaves can be cut regulary to enchance growth.

The lemon balm is a lower growing perrenial that readily spreads. The lemon balm is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or herbicides. It is relatively pest free. Each order will contain either one healthy plant with planting instructions, or one packet of seeds with planting instructions.

In early spring the plants are shipped in 2x4 inch pots. In the late summer into early fall they are shipped as bare rooted plants. In both cases they should be planted as soon as possible, because they are live plants! All orders are shipped the day they are dug.

Melissa Officinalis-Lemon Balm seeds are available at:

The Jammu and Kashmir Medicinal Plants Introduction Centre-JKMPIC
"Ginkgo House", Azizabad, Nambalbal, Pampore (Via Wuyan-Meej Road), 192121
Ph: 09858986794/01933-223705
e-mail: jkmpic@gmail.com
home: The Jammu and Kashmir Medicinal Plants Introduction Centre-JKMPIC

prakash potty

lemon seed

Naturally grown Lemon Balm can be used to make a relaxing lemon tea, as well as in salads. It can also be used medicinally for insomnia, digestion trouble, and for healing wounds.It is an easy to care for perrenial. An occasional trimming will keep the plant growing fully. The leaves can be cut regulary to enchance growth.

The lemon balm is a lower growing perrenial that readily spreads. The lemon balm is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or herbicides. It is relatively pest free. Each order will contain either one healthy plant with planting instructions, or one packet of seeds with planting instructions.

In early spring the plants are shipped i
2x4 inch pots. In the late summer into early fall they are shipped as bare rooted plants. In both cases they should be planted as soon as possible, because they are live plants! All orders are shipped the day they are dug.

Melissa Officinalis-Lemon Balm seeds are available at:

The Jammu and Kashmir Medicinal Plants Introduction Centre-JKMPIC
"Ginkgo House", Azizabad, Nambalbal, Pampore (Via Wuyan-Meej Road), 192121
Ph: 09858986794/01933-223705
e-mail: jkmpic@gmail.com
home: The Jammu and Kashmir Medicinal Plants Introduction Centre-JKMPIC
Sir, I am Interest. my location is Tamilnadu. pls more detail my id

Last edited by a moderator: