Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Lease Farm Land

Register

Click Here!

pritam_2011

Friends,

I want to lease out 80 acres of land situated in the south of Tamilnadu near Karur. The farm has all the requisite infrastructure to commence immediate farming. If it interests you, please PM me to enable me to send you all details including the facilities currently available and lease cost.

Pritam Singh

baba

Regarding leasing of land in Karur

Dear Mr.Pritam,
I would like to take up hitech agriculture farming in your land. Pl. specify the facilities available, lease period and other details immediately to my email id:

Last edited by a moderator:

vkrajavelu

intrested in lease

hello pritam would like to know more details regarding the land

vinodchethikkat

interested

Hi,

Pls mail me

I am looking for some details as follows

Lease per year per acre
Min lease period and max too
Details of the land
Present cultivation crops
Exact location
Details of pounds and wells

Actually i had recvd your mail earlier and that time i was in abroad, it got while my wife was checking mail. Sorry for tat. Pls free free to mail me again

UOTE=pritam_2011;238331]Friends,

I want to lease out 80 acres of land situated in the south of Tamilnadu near Karur. The farm has all the requisite infrastructure to commence immediate farming. If it interests you, please PM me to enable me to send you all details including the facilities currently available and lease cost.

Pritam Singh[/QUOTE]

perneti

Hi,

Pls mail me

I am looking for some details as follows

Lease per year per acre
Min lease period and max too
Details of the land
Present cultivation crops
Exact location
Details of pounds and wells

Actually i had recvd your mail earlier and that time i was in abroad, it got while my wife was checking mail. Sorry for tat. Pls free free to mail me again

UOTE=pritam_2011;238331]Friends,

Pritam Singh
[/QUOTE]
Need agricultural land for lease anywhere in andhra pradesh. If it is there reply me with location, road and electricity connection, annual rental and let me know agriculture depends only on bores or any canals or any other alternate water facility available. what type of soil they consists and currently what crops are planted? If I accept the deal of lease when can I get them into my hands?