Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Owners Partnership Program

Register

Click Here!

satyauor

Dear Sir or Madam:

Greetings and best wishes from my side.

S E R I - Students Education Research and Innovation is a research organisation involved in bringing Information & Communication Technology (ICT) benefits to Education, Health and Agriculture sectors. In SERI, Industry experts work on the ICT initiatives in close association with professionals of diverse background.

Our main agenda is to bring to table the student population and make them aware of daring realities that exist today. We handpick students only from top technical institutions. They receive technical guidance and assistance from them. We would build on the student base as the levels of realization increase.

Now SERI has realized that problems associated with the above-mentioned sectors is assuming proportions of ‘global crisis’ levels and actions have to foot on a war scaling. We are trying to establish full-fledged research institutes in distinct localities to assist local people build their expertise and help them realize their potential.

We intend to partner with Landowners, Farmers, Agri-businessmen, Food Technologists, Researchers and Consultants who would like to venture with us in setting up these research institutes.

We are open to discussions of terms and conditions of partnership. Please partner us to create a smart world.

Regards

Sathish
Director
SERI, Chennai
Please contact.............

Last edited:

kasthuri

Land for partnership programme

Dear Sir,
I own about 12 acres of land at Kanji ,chengam Tk and at kungilinattam Tandarampet Tk. You may choose the location as per your convenient.These land is situated close to high ways and tar road is adjacent to the land.Please let me know your terms and conditions to maizehari@hotmail.com maizehari@yahoo.co.in
regards,

himpharm

Dear Sir or Madam:

S E R I - Students Education Research and Innovation is a research organisation involved in bringing Information & Communication Technology (ICT) benefits to Education, Health and Agriculture sectors. In SERI, Industry experts work on the ICT initiatives in close association with professionals of diverse background.

Our main agenda is to bring to table the student population and make them aware of daring realities that exist today. We handpick students only from top technical institutions. They receive technical guidance and assistance from them. We would build on the student base as the levels of realization increase.

Now SERI has realized that problems associated with the above-mentioned sectors is assuming proportions of ‘global crisis’ levels and actions have to foot on a war scaling. We are trying to establish full-fledged research institutes in distinct localities to assist local people build their expertise and help them realize their potential.

We intend to partner with Landowners, Farmers, Agri-businessmen, Food Technologists, Researchers and Consultants who would like to venture with us in setting up these research institutes.

We are open to discussions of terms and conditions of partnership. Please partner us to create a smart world.

Regards

Sathish
Director
SERI, Chennai

Dear Sir/Madam,
Do you have any thing in North say Punjab & Himachal?Numerous people might be interested.
I am associated with University of Horticulture and Forestery in Himachal.
What exactly is your programme,how it operate,you may communicate...
Please contact....
Dr.B.M.Sood

Last edited by a moderator:

darun

Request for details

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Arun Kumar an Agri graduate with land availability near Visakhapatnam in Andhrapradesh looking forward to become an agri entrepreneur. Your work sounds interesting but I could not able to get the full information in the brief matter mentioned. Can I request you to send full details of the same so that I would see the possibility of how I can associate with you.

Regards
Arun Kumar
Please contact..............

shobitairen

Land Owner for partnership of very suitable site.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Regards

Sathish
Director
SERI, Chennai

Dear Sir,
I own about 100 acres of land at Ashok nagar,in gwalior Division,Madhya pradesh. You may choose the location as per your convenient.These land is situated very near to town & river near by land.Please let me know your terms and conditions.
Regards,
Shobit Airen,
Please contact...........
Kindly send us your work profile in details on shobitairen@yahoo.com

Last edited:

banashree

We are interested to partner. We have coffee and pepper estates, plant tissue culture biotechnology industry, do contract farming of medicinal plants and trade in herbs and natural extracts. If these are in line with your requirements, please do drop a note.

regards

kamleshhirapara

Interested to work with you

Dear sathish

As we found you a looking partners for research organization (In Agriculture).

In this Regard we would like to inform you that we are working with advance technologies in Agriculture. We had many agriculture projects in Gujarat and Maharastra. In Maharastra we at working at Talasri with more than 50 Acers. In Gujarat we are working at Umarpada. We are interested to work with and be a part of next green world.

Kindly send us your work profile in details on vastu_jay@yahoo.co.in

Kamlesh Hirapara

project partnership,

Dear Sir or Madam:

Regards

Sathish
Director
SERI, Chennai
Dear satish,
Best wishes on your venture.if you are thinking to establish that in maharashtra state, i have,
1.Ready infrastructure with power supply, water supply, all communication facilities, build up area 5000 sq feet, drying yard 25000 sq feet ,and all such other facilities. basically this is at rural area where all agriculture land and all such other ready facilities are easily available.
2. ample agricultural land along with watering facilities are available. so that you can carry on research work very easily.
3. the area is having almost all types of crops under cultivation.
if more details required pl write ,i will forward it immediately
shivaji_kadam2005@yahoo.co.in
with regards
shivaji kadam

satyauor

Dear Sir/Madam,
Do you have any thing in North say Punjab & Himachal?Numerous people might be interested.
I am associated with University of Horticulture and Forestery in Himachal.
What exactly is your programme,how it operate,you may communicate...
Please contact....
Dr.B.M.Sood
Dr.Sood,

We would be interested to have this ICT program in North provided experts like you can support us.Please send me your contact details.

Regards
Sathish

satyauor

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Arun Kumar an Agri graduate with land availability near Visakhapatnam in Andhrapradesh looking forward to become an agri entrepreneur. Your work sounds interesting but I could not able to get the full information in the brief matter mentioned. Can I request you to send full details of the same so that I would see the possibility of how I can associate with you.

Regards
Arun Kumar
Please contact..............
Dear Arun,

Please send your contact details.

Regards
Sathish

satyauor

We are interested to partner. We have coffee and pepper estates, plant tissue culture biotechnology industry, do contract farming of medicinal plants and trade in herbs and natural extracts. If these are in line with your requirements, please do drop a note.

regards
Dear Banashree,

We would be interested to work along with you. There are lot of areas we could work along. Sales & Marketing is one area we could start of. Our portal chennai247.com could be used as a base. Please let me know your contact details.

Regards
Sathish

wamobakvanilla

Dear sir,
I refer to your above advertisment. I am interested and would like to participate as well. I am from Papua New Guinea.

Pls advice if I match with your criterias.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards;
Max

sampadafarms

fertilier for herbal crops

Dear Sir,

We are supplying Organic Fertiliser with a combination of micro & macro nutrients and natural pesticides. It is enriched with plant promters. It will enhance the potency of your farms, crops and all hortuculure crops.
  • Crops will get excellent tolerance.
  • Crops can develop good strenth to fight all external attacks
  • Sol will be enriched with good organic content
  • Soil borne deseases can be controlled effectivelly
  • Very good balanced mangement all essential nutrients.
  • No need to apply any cakes seperately
  • Mixes with all organic and chmical fertiliers
  • Can be applied with FYM also
  • End farm produce will be very good in quality
  • Shelf life will be increased
  • Colour, shape, appearance will be increased
  • It can be added/applied along with regular inputs.
  • Stabilises the yield and qualtiy of fruits, flowers
  • Works excellently for mirchi and cotton
  • For pomegranate plants, it will increases the plant potency and bacterial wilt problem will come down effectively, if used as per the recommendations.
Available in 50 Kgs. bags. Our production capacity is 20 m tons per day.

Recommended dose;

For herbal crops

100 Kg for basal dose and 200 Kg after 45 days/acre

For coffee gardens

As basal dose at the time of plantation: 5 Kg.
First year: 5 Kg.
Second Year: 10 Kg
Third Year onwards: 15 Kg.

For all horticulture crops:

Below the age of 3 yeras: 2 Kg per plant
Below the age of 8 years: 4 Kg per plant
Above the age of 10 yeras: 10 Kg per plant

For Mirchi

400 Kg in two splits: 200 Kg as basal dose and 200 Kg at 40 days

For Cotton

300 Kg in two splits: 150 Kg as basal dose and 150 Kg at 40 days

For Papaya

Basal dose at the time of planting: 2 Kg Per plant
At the time of flowring: 3 Kg per plant

For Pomegranate/ Per plant

As basal dose at the time of plantation: 5 Kg.
First year: 5 Kg.
Second Year: 10 Kg
Third Year onwards: 15 Kg.

Brand: NOOKALS crop plus bio fertiliser
Price: Rs.475/- for 50 Kg bag
Ex HYDERABAD.

We have sample10 Kg bags. This is for not commercial supply. If you want to test and try you can place order. The cost of 10 Kg bag is Rs.120/- Ex Hyderabad.

Interested! Contact us immediatellly!

This is the right time to apply!

Regards
Raghu Ram
Managing Consultant

Our Address

M/s. Sampada Farms & Consultants
408 - Panchasheela Towers
Park Lane, M G Road,
SECUNDERABAD - 500 003. A.P.

Phone: 040 27721862, 39101041
Fax: 040 27811087
www.sampadafarms.com

Last edited:

chennai venkat

]
dear friend ,i have got about 30 acres of land in thanjavur dist near kumbakonam i am interested in your proposal please contact in my cell...

anil1956

Dear Mr satish,

Your posting is too broad which means to say you have not formulated the path of future course of action fully, may be many things are in mind.The area is vast, work is tough, money will play a big role in progress and success. Money is available from NRI, investors, industrialists but everybody wants their return. Bottom line sits at bottom and asks you to build over it.That means to say you should be able to give them a proven model for success and no experimentation which again commands a fully functional project from day one. In agri field a return on invest of minimum 24 % extending up to 35 to 40 % can be planned when all forward and backward linkages are in place and money is not a constraint.

It is nice that you are looking at students from premier institutions who are dreaming to build the future India.

if you are interested I can be a faculty in technology and finance for the new students who are from IIT, MBA from IIM background interested in working with your project. I see many MBA s from IIM and Rural Dev Institute Anand looking for such developmental jobs who visit me for counseling. May be we can do something good.

with the best wishes

anil patil

anil1956@hotmail.com

Dear Sir or Madam:

Regards

Sathish
Director
SERI, Chennai

satyauor

Dear sir,
I refer to your above advertisment. I am interested and would like to participate as well. I am from Papua New Guinea.

Pls advice if I match with your criterias.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards;
Max
Hi,

Please get in touch with details...

Regards
Sathish