Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available Land for sale in bhagamandala

Register

Click Here!

devs

3 acres land for sale in madikeri via bhagamandala ,,, both interior 2 acres of coffee plantation and with a good view from the top most and one acres of jungle ,,, with cardamom intrested please cal or email me and also near by to bhagamandala behind six kilometers GOOD FOR MEDITATION and still not developed after owning u can do what ever no issues ,,, u can build homestays or other thing and settle over there throughout year

Last edited by a moderator:

pkuirnam

property Madikeri via.........

Dev
Please let me know the legality of the property and your expected price

Dr Pius

drsharathgowda

want to know the details

3 acres land for sale in madikeri via bhagamandala ,,, both interior 2 acres of coffee plantation and with a good view from the top most and one acres of jungle ,,, with cardamom intrested please cal or email me and also near by to bhagamandala behind six kilometers GOOD FOR MEDITATION and still not developed after owning u can do what ever no issues ,,, u can build homestays or other thing and settle over there throughout year
hello,
one of my sister is looking for property of your kind,
So, it would be helpfull if u could mailthe details like pricing, dimension, exact location, quality of soil, etc....

myhome

I am Interested

Please call me or mail me

mufseer

How can I contact you..