Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jamun Juice

Register

Click Here!

sunriseagriland

Health drink of the Jamun juice is available with us. The health drink of the Jamun is good for the health.it is rich in iron. Anyone can use the Ajmun juice in the family from child, youth, adult and old person. Please send me message for the further information and the quotation

wilam7

i am curious about your jamun juice; how are you able to process jamun juice? please tell me about the steps that you have taken.
i am interested in jamun juice
wilam7

soven

Health drink of the Jamun juice is available with us. The health drink of the Jamun is good for the health.it is rich in iron. Anyone can use the Ajmun juice in the family from child, youth, adult and old person. Please send me message for the further information and the quotation
Hi, Wilam, i am based in bangalore, and want to know more of how to get ur jamun juice, for personal use

sunilshetty1313

Price Please

Dear Sir
I am interested in buying Jamun Juice. kindly contact me on sunil.s@omsheelgroup.com or sunilshetty1313@gmail.com

Dear Moderator: As a paid member of your site can I have contact details of this supplier so that i can benefit from my investment.

Thanks