Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Is there any Murrah Supply agency in AP

Register

Click Here!

mvsriocl

I need 10 Murrah Buffalos to start Dairy Farm in Badvel, Kadapa Dist;
Pleas let me know if any reliable agency is there in Andhra Pradesh who can supply Murrah Buffalo; Please contact me
Thanks & Regards
MV SubbaReddy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

COntact the nearest KVK or animal husbandry department , they will be able to provide exact details

Regards
Ashwini

grewalsingh

Murrah Buffalo

Come to Haryana,buy yourself,average price for good breeding buffalo shall be 45 to 60 thousand Rs/animal
Grewal

ojusteja

buying murrah buffalofrom AP

BUYING of murrah buffalo you have two options one is buying directly from rohtak the cost ranging from 50 to 60,000 or you want the mixed ( BRED IN ap ) YOU GET IT A LESSER PRICE the differnce those broght from rohtak have the gestation in summer ie march to may where the local variety it is either during oct or jan local ones consume paddy straw where as the ones from north invairably relu on jowar or maize straw availabilty you can come to hyderabad , there is a place knopwn as NIMBOLI ADDA ( near kacheguda railway station or there is a daily market at GADDIANNARAM (on the road to vijayawada highway) you seek the help of my classmate DR NRAAYAN REDDY HE WILL be able to help you i am DR VIVEK

lpmndri123

I need 10 Murrah Buffalos to start Dairy Farm in Badvel, Kadapa Dist;
Pleas let me know if any reliable agency is there in Andhra Pradesh who can supply Murrah Buffalo; Please contact me
Thanks & Regards
MV SubbaReddy
go to Narsingh ( HYD ) weekly market , you get good no. of suppliers ( brokers ) from Punjab/Haryana. In Tanuku/Mandapet etc. also you get sellers and brokers . If you are a starter better buy graded Murrahs in Krishna or Guntur dists. which will be economical and minimise your risk .
Dr. Reddy,

Last edited by a moderator:

mvsriocl

Can I get Buffalo yielding 10 -12L per day at Mandpet/Tanuku

Can I get Buffalo yielding 10 -12L per day at Mandpet/Tanuku.
If so what could be the cost ?

parvana

nehra dairy farm

hello sir,i am ashok from haryana in jind district,i help u for buying buffalos in low price,come to haryana and buy buffalos which u are select.so plz call me 8901074330 thanks sir ashok

nkotesh

Looking for murray buffalo's for Guntur Dst.

Planning to start buffalo farming in Chilakaluripet, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. So, required 15 murray buffalo's. Please let me know any agency near Guntur dst.

Last edited:

liza12

Socialwork

I know you have all seen those lock boxes that Realtors use so home buyers and their agents can access to a house that is for sale. I bought this one on Amazon but I am sure they are available most everywhere. ServicesAccessible.com As a logical off shoot to such buoyancy, Travel Guides have shown a steady rising to move online and in the process fulfilling the wants of the niche readers. Both traditional print brands as well as purely cyber entities are slogging mytravelguide.us Travel Agents are now more a counselor and an adviser so they really are now called Travel Professionals or Travel Consultant. Even the travel industry is trying to get away from using the term "travel agent". mrtravel.us Discovery India will become heavenly with Luxury tours India offered by tour operators which bring you comfort and enjoyment at fair prices. India Tours are thought as operators dealing in tours and offering best of travel related services to tourists. luxurytour.us Choose a small group tour which covers anything else you would like to see to see the price. Compare a couple of similar tours (sometimes they are identical) from different tour companies, with what they each have to offer, grouptour.us With great britain strategically positioned for the business traveller on the western edge of Europe, London is a global center for air travel, providing easy accessibility to landmass Europe, and a stepping stone to the united states. Primarily served by five airports drtravel.us Bringing a travel adaptor anywhere is not much of a problem for travelers because they are small and extremely handy. You can place it in a small section of your luggage and it can't make any significant difference in the weight of your baggage. abouttravel.us Who really Makes Money in Online Travel. The truth is that you can't really make a lot of money reselling other businesses travel products. This statement is directed towards the home-based travel agent market. Yes, its easy to get started as a home-based travel agent and the online travel agencies can provide. travelerguru.us Plan. Before going on a trip, plan it first. Make an itinerary for your trip, or at least a rough outline of what you plan to do in the place you're about to visit. For the adventurous types out there that will counter this with the idea that the best trip travel101.us There are number of travel destinations which are recognized for their natural beauty and superb atmosphere. Some of the top travel destinations on earth are so beautiful that you cannot afford to miss them. Singapore toptravelers.us Basically, in order as a certified travel agent with this company you need to pay for your ITAP card (Independent Travel Agent Program) and then sign up for some distributor options. What is the immediate cost? protraveler.us However, in this short period of time I found myself able to pay off all our debts, as well as being able to buy a new car for cash. This would have been impossible to do, had I been working in the uk and not overseas. TravelFlew.com These pests feast upon human blood and are not attracted by dirt or filth. "Bed bugs are brought into hotels by guests; it is not a hotel sanitation issue, " the American Hotel and Lodging Association said in a statement. TravelUnpack.com Some things may go wrong while travelling. The possibility that a humorous travel experience will occur increases when wrong things start happening in the journey. If you have the winning attitude, having fun is easy and free. TravelRelaxation.com Make a plan: making a plan does not mean you will get some schedule that needs to be completed without exceptions. Rather, it is a determined first choice. The plan is to start acting on your idea. Manage your quarterly and yearly vacations well. travelingacross.com The fundamental oils of lavender and chamomile may also provide some benefits in reducing travel anxiety and stress. These must be used with some care, and you'll want to make sure the bottle that's holding them is travelingover.com One of the important facets of career planning is to create a career choice that suits your personality and skill coupled with promising opportunities to grow in the chosen field. Law is one such field which has ever growing clientele and issues aboutlaw.us Legal issues of attraction is a force in this universe that brings you what you primarily focus on with deep thought married to intense emotion. Your thought and your emotion combine to become energy in motion. insidelaw.us It is rather important for you to go through the testimonials of the clients of the firm to get a clear idea about that the firm functions and about the expertise of the attorneys that impart employment law advice to the poor employees much to their contentment. lawadvice.us If you consider that 20 percent of something is potentially responsible for 80 percent of the results, as a business owner or manager you should be spending some time considering whether or not you're allocating more of your energy to the 20 percent or the 80%. You should think about outsourcing or delegating the 80 percent of tasks that are essentially simple and largely inconsequential and focusing on the 20 percent that lawcafe.us