Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment

Register

Click Here!

pillaidrc

Hi
I am looking for investors for my farm in Lubumbashi ( Democratic Republic of Congo).I would like to cultivate rice in 500 hectares of land.All equipments are available,need investment for irrigation system and working capital.Please contact if interested for further details.

Madhu Pillai

rejeeve

Dear Pillai

Kindly give me the details of the investment which you are looking for. ie the range of funds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pacific herb

Guargum Cultivation

Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown in other states also.
We have taken trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July ( rain fed), in January- February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed- 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 50 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 100 acres and above.