Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in farming and want to make money

Register

Click Here!

suresh_04

HI friends
if you are interested in farming and you want to make lot of money than call me or mail me i will let you know.
regards
suresh

ksraj

HI friends
if you are interested in farming and you want to make lot of money than call me or mail me i will let you know.
regards
suresh
Hi Suresh Kumar, Please let me have your Email ID.I am eager to know more about yr proposal.
KS RAJ

anupam dev

hi friends
Regards
suresh
hi! This is anupam from kolkata. We are also in agri businesses having our companu sudharma krishi consultants (p) ltd.
Please let me know available v. Of turmeric with you & the form.
Plese let me know your business subjects and may send you in the following e-mails :
So that we can work together.

Last edited by a moderator:

rukmini

HI friends
regards
suresh
HaiMr. SURESH,

I am very much interested to take upyour proposal. I belongs to Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh. Please send the details to my email.
P. BHASKAR BABU

Last edited by a moderator:

suresh_04

hi

hi
anupam
i have the best quality high yielding variety i can supply your required quantity i have rajendra soni which is a very high yielding variety please call me on 09844003090 or 09449003090 for more details r
regards
suresh.
hi! This is anupam from kolkata. We are also in agri businesses having our companu sudharma krishi consultants (p) ltd.
Please let me know available v. Of turmeric with you & the form.
Plese let me know your business subjects and may send you in the following e-mails :
So that we can work together.