Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Insulin plant required

Register

Click Here!

vamc_77

I am looking for insulin plant.i am using tablets daily 3 times.which is leading kidney failures.please help me.i am staying at Tirupati.as a student I can't bare cost of tablets

hcbohra

Dear Sir, Recent studies conducted on rats in medical college Jodhpur, indicated that insulin plant is effective in controlling blood sugar. I can give yo contacts in South Bangalore, near Minaxi temple, for getting the genuine insulin plants. you may contact me at my E. Mail.: feedtechconsult@rediffmail.com. Best wishes for healthy life. Dr H c Bohra.

vjbrahmaiah

along with medicine, good food habits and exercise very important to control sugar levels. I strongly advise you to use millets (like navane, koorle etc(Kannada words) in your meals. and walk minimum 3 kilometers a day. May be after some time u dont need medicine. Call me for more suggestions (9448074801)

I am looking for insulin plant.i am using tablets daily 3 times.which is leading kidney failures.please help me.i am staying at Tirupati.as a student I can't bare cost of tablets
I have that plant I can give you free of cost send any one or you can come to my house in Bangalore rajarajeshwarinagar 9740077202

nilmoni_pathak

IT IS AVAILABLE IN SOUTH INDIA THE BOTANICAL NAME IS GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE( gurmar). IT IS VERY CHEAP AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO AFFORD ANY TIME.
NILMONI PATHAK
+91 9239245382
KOLKATA
WEST BENGAL