Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Info re:Government subsidy for drip irrigation project in Andhra Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

bingoa

Hello I have 16 acres land & want to plant Mango trees in 12 acres of it.I want to avail government subsidy for installing a drip irrigation system, Can anyone provide me the latest information regarding the matter?

Thanks in advance

vriksha

send me a PM

You can get a maximum subsidy for drip irrigation upto Rs. 50,000 in Andhra Pradesh. For further details send me your mail id in a PM and I will send you the relevant literature. cheers!

agri_lover

karnataka?

What is the limit for drip irrigation subsidy in karnataka. what all document should we provide to get the subsidy
Thx

vriksha

do some leg work yourself

You should contact the Raitha Sampark Kendra --RSK-- where your farm is located for such details. Kindly see this link

raitamitra.kar.nic.in

Here you will find a list of all the RSKs in Karnataka and their phone numbers. You can contact them and also go and meet them in person.

If you want to install drip irrigation for horticulture---for growing fruits and vegetables or for flowers then you should contact the dept. of horticulture. Kindly see their website

You will see the details of micro irrigation schemes here and whom to contact for subsidy etc.

Do some leg work yourself if you want that subsidy. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

incepted

I think recently AP govt. increased the Drip subsidy from 50k to 1 Lac. Check it out with your local Horticulture Officer (residing in your district collector office)

nr_expo

You can get a maximum subsidy for drip irrigation upto Rs. 50,000 in Andhra Pradesh. For further details send me your mail id in a PM and I will send you the relevant literature. cheers!
Hi,
could you please PM drip irrigation subsidy relevant literature?

tejakancherla

Need Information on the Drip irrigation Subsidy

Hi,

Can anyone please let us know the procedure for applying Governament Subsidy for Drip irrigation and details on the governament Subsidy for drip irrigation in Andhra Pradesh.

Thank You

raj12345

Dear teja,

Check annadata maazine... Every drip irrigation company advertises subsidy..u give call to any company
They will take care of subsidy.. U just need to give passbook zerox copy..Avoid Nandi...I had pathetic experience go for israel company or jain

raj12345

Dear teja,

Check annadata maazine... Every drip irrigation company advertises subsidy..u give call to any company
They will take care of subsidy.. U just need to give passbook zerox copy..Avoid Nandi...I had pathetic experience go for israel company or jain

evsv08

Hello I have 10 acres of land and cultivating Pappaya crop. Iam planning to install a drip irrigation system for entire land. What is the max subsidy govt will give for per acre in AndhraPradesh. and also pls give me any gud drip irrigation companies which take entire process.

Thanks

rajaec270

Please share the latest details and Procedure to apply for Drip irrigation in AP ?

Can you please share the details on the Latest Drip Irrigation subsidy details ?
and also Can you please provide the procedure to apply for this Subsidy ?
How many does it take to get this Subsidy ?