Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Info about Fodder Cutter form fields for Dairy Farms

Register

Click Here!

mvsriocl

Dear Frendz

Now a days getting labour is a very big problem the dairy farmers are facing for cutting Fodder from fields(not chaff cutting) & Milking.

So many varities of machines are available in the market ranging from 10k - 100k for milking purpose.

But for cutting fodder from fields, no suitable machine is available in the market. when I contacted some dealers, they told me that, small reapers which are used for cutting rice, wheat can't cut fodder like Co3, corn, para..etc as Co3 grows upto 2m height and stronger than rice.

Please adivce in this regard and post the details of machine if available in themarket

Thanks & Regards
MV SubbaReddy

niksnarayana

For cutting Co3, maize etc., a weed cutter machine is capable enough. The blade has to be changed to suit this purpose. I think you should visit your nearest agri equuipment outlet to understand more.

Dear Mr muralikrishna I am interested to know about the maizesilage harvester can you send me the CD to my mail.Since i am going to start a Goat Farm.Send the same to my mail
mail:-mgreddy1952@gmail.com

Dear MVSRIOCL,

Fodder harvestors are available, which will not only harvest but also chaff the fodder collected and load it in the tractor using a blower.Fodder harvested from the field will get chaffed and loaded in the tractor-all in a matter of less than a minute. For more details please e mail . i can e mail the video of that equipment.

regards

MURALI KRISHNAN

sales04

Hello.

Dear Sirs,

I have a big enquiry. Pls quote the FOB tomorrow ASAP.
Q-ty of each item is 10 000 pcs.
Please complete the form form in our website to view samples and specifications of our requirements on our

I need the estimated FOB price incl export packing details (weight

and measurements of the export carton)

B.R.
David Luis

Last edited by a moderator:

gprao

fodder harvest m/c

dear Murali Krishna sir,can you send me the details of that m/c incl cost,power consumption,subsidy if any details to me.gprao,farmer