Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i want to setup agro based industry

Register

Click Here!

nitish777

hi
we are having few lands in and around Jamshedpur ,we want to setup agro based industries and plantations of diffrent diffrent fruits ,vegies,farm,green house,cold storage,poultry farm ,different kinds of woods and medicated plants.so i need a good support who can help me with my projects

lakshmi_a

What type unit you do

you wanted fruit processing unit,we will given guidence.
yours,
v.p.jagadeesan
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

ram042

we have some land near hyderabad. I wanted to do something in food processing. can some one suggest some thng which can be done? not dealing in meat or poultry

paniswa_24

Technology support for starting Industry any (product)

Kind attn
First generation entrepreneur
Existing industries

Please contact Us for Any kind Technology support for New Product Development Diversification

Address

H.K.PHANIKUMAR
Consultant BD
Please contact..

harishagri

hi
we are having few lands in and around Jamshedpur ,we want to setup agro based industries and plantations of diffrent diffrent fruits ,vegies,farm,green house,cold storage,poultry farm ,different kinds of woods and medicated plants.so i need a good support who can help me with my projects
now aloevera product's demand is very high,so you can grow aloevera in your land .

jayanta999

Willing to offer you worldclass Technology Products with longterm consultancy serevic

Dear Nitish
I am academically an M.Tech from IIT-Kharagpur. Have +18 years practical professional Research-Industrial working experience and some widely tested & accepted worldclass Technology Products in the field of Agro Biotechnology (Azadirachtin Technical/ Reduced Azadirachtin/ Bio-Pesticide & others). Presently I am working in a reputed Bangalore based Biotech Company. I am basically from W.B. & highly interested to offer you my own researched worldclass Technology know how-Bioproduct Formulation & expert consultancy services.
If you really want to set up lucrative Agro based Industry in collaboration with IIT-Kharagpur, TDB of DST, New Delhi...just contact me The Project cost varies from 99 Lakhs to 999 lAKHS.Send me your detail address & contact tel. no.
Best Wishes & Regards,
J.Kumar
Please contact..