Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

i need A rice mill project Report Above RS 50 Lakh

Register

Click Here!

pradeeppanda

can you help me to make a project Report Rs 50 Lakh investment for a rice mill including Building , machinery, electric trance former ... and purchase of row material .

thanks

goushalabiz

Detail Project Report for Automatic Rice Milling Plant

We have set up few Automatic Rice Milling units on turnkey basis. We suggest following relevant points to the readers:

Rice Milling unit could be of two types: Parboiled and Raw. Raw Rice is derived from paddy by de-husking (removing husk) and polishing (removing bran). Parboiled Rice also involves de-husking and polishing however before this paddy is boiled and dried. Parboiling makes rice easier to process, improves its nutritional profile, and changes its texture. Parboiling rice drives nutrients, especially thiamine, from the bran into the grain, so that parboiled white rice is 80% nutritionally similar to brown rice.

Capital investment is higher for manufacturing Parboiled Rice than to manufacture Raw Rice. Adequate working capital in hand is also the key to success of this venture. Paddy is available for few months in a year and you have to store adequate quantity of paddy for round the year milling.

Variety of Paddy to be milled is also the issue. Milling Basmati Rice is more profitable venture than milling Non-Basmati Rice.

Below I am informing capital investment needed. Land and Building requirement is more for parboiled rice. Space requirement is dependent upon capacity of rice mill too.

Machinery for Parboiled Rice: Parboiling & Drying Unit, Paddy Cleaner, De-husker, Separator, Polisher or Whitener, Grader and Packing Machine. Production line includes elevators, conveying pipes, electric motors and control panel. Civil construction involves pit at paddy input, partitions for waste, husk, bran and rice. Also include steam generation & utilization unit and power generation unit.

Machinery for Raw Rice: It is same as above excluding Parboiling & Drying Unit and Steam Generation & Utilization Unit.

Capacity of Rice Mill could range from 1 ton paddy per hour to 30 ton paddy per hour.

Working Capital: Adequate storage of paddy is the key to success of this venture.

Our working methodology: We will have first round of discussion with entrepreneur and will understand his present status and expectation. We will prepare Detailed Project Report. It will serve as operational guideline to the entrepreneur. Further DPR will be submitted to subsidy and loan sanction authority. We take liaison work with concerned authorities and try our level best that desired Term Loan and Cash Credit facility is sanctioned as early as possible. We will be there while commissioning of plant and machineries. We can help entrepreneur for procurement of paddy. We have reliable source that can provide paddy throughout the year.

I hope readers are aware of power generation potential with rice husk. State Electricity Board has attractive scheme of purchase for electricity generated through renewable means i.e. attractive rate per unit and long-term power purchase agreement. In fact SEB will issue one month revolving L/C in favor of entrepreneur. Hence no risk of delayed payment. Total capital investment required to generate 1 MW electricity could be in range Rs. 4 crore to Rs. 5 crore. To generate 1 MW electricity you need around 1.5 ton husk per hour. SEB will have agreement first then will give you sufficient time (18 months) to erect necessary equipments and transmission line to nearest grid station. Apart from assured monthly payment you can avail CDM benefit also.

Last, but not the least, we can establish necessary tie up with malls and institutional buyers for your finished rice and bran selling.

With regards
Sameer Narayan

md_18

Rice milling

Thanks for the information. Need some clarification further. Paddy processed by PAR-BOILING method will have less rice bran content, essential for making rice bran oil?? what shd br The minimum capacity of mill to make profit?? can Rice milling, rice bran oil and power generation be set up together, if so what should be the minimum investment??

Hi Sameer,

Please provide your email address, as I'm planning to setup rice mill nearby hyderabad. FYR, you can contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

omiji1

Sameer Narayan ji

We have set up few Automatic Rice Milling units on turnkey basis. We suggest following relevant points to the readers:

Rice Milling unit could be of two types: Parboiled and Raw. Raw Rice is derived from paddy by de-husking (removing husk) and polishing (removing bran). Parboiled Rice also involves de-husking and polishing however before this paddy is boiled and dried. Parboiling makes rice easier to process, improves its nutritional profile, and changes its texture. Parboiling rice drives nutrients, especially thiamine, from the bran into the grain, so that parboiled white rice is 80% nutritionally similar to brown rice.

Capital investment is higher for manufacturing Parboiled Rice than to manufacture Raw Rice. Adequate working capital in hand is also the key to success of this venture. Paddy is available for few months in a year and you have to store adequate quantity of paddy for round the year milling.

Variety of Paddy to be milled is also the issue. Milling Basmati Rice is more profitable venture than milling Non-Basmati Rice.

Below I am informing capital investment needed. Land and Building requirement is more for parboiled rice. Space requirement is dependent upon capacity of rice mill too.

Machinery for Parboiled Rice: Parboiling & Drying Unit, Paddy Cleaner, De-husker, Separator, Polisher or Whitener, Grader and Packing Machine. Production line includes elevators, conveying pipes, electric motors and control panel. Civil construction involves pit at paddy input, partitions for waste, husk, bran and rice. Also include steam generation & utilization unit and power generation unit.

Machinery for Raw Rice: It is same as above excluding Parboiling & Drying Unit and Steam Generation & Utilization Unit.

Capacity of Rice Mill could range from 1 ton paddy per hour to 30 ton paddy per hour.

Working Capital: Adequate storage of paddy is the key to success of this venture.

Our working methodology: We will have first round of discussion with entrepreneur and will understand his present status and expectation. We will prepare Detailed Project Report. It will serve as operational guideline to the entrepreneur. Further DPR will be submitted to subsidy and loan sanction authority. We take liaison work with concerned authorities and try our level best that desired Term Loan and Cash Credit facility is sanctioned as early as possible. We will be there while commissioning of plant and machineries. We can help entrepreneur for procurement of paddy. We have reliable source that can provide paddy throughout the year.

I hope readers are aware of power generation potential with rice husk. State Electricity Board has attractive scheme of purchase for electricity generated through renewable means i.e. attractive rate per unit and long-term power purchase agreement. In fact SEB will issue one month revolving L/C in favor of entrepreneur. Hence no risk of delayed payment. Total capital investment required to generate 1 MW electricity could be in range Rs. 4 crore to Rs. 5 crore. To generate 1 MW electricity you need around 1.5 ton husk per hour. SEB will have agreement first then will give you sufficient time (18 months) to erect necessary equipments and transmission line to nearest grid station. Apart from assured monthly payment you can avail CDM benefit also.

Last, but not the least, we can establish necessary tie up with malls and institutional buyers for your finished rice and bran selling.

With regards
Sameer Narayan
as i have boght a land one acre in in uttar pradesh , i m keen intrested in setting up rice mill and flour mill , as main production is rice and wheat here ,, can u gude me ,, my cell no is 9044410001, my email add omiji1@yahoo.com

thank you

dosk23

Hi Sameer, hope ur doing good. By now you must have got good control over the business.

I am planning to set up Rice mill in Bihar, wanted to get some idea from you. It will be nice if you can share your contact info.
u can mail me at doks23atgmail.
Thanks
SD

vinayy123

set up rice mill in uttar pradesh

With regards
Sameer Narayan
hi Sameer I want to set up rice mill in uttar Pradesh ..can u guide me about the capital needed n other essentials for it

123_456

Hi
I want to setup rice mill project in dist. Vidisha madhyapradesh. Can u guide how much fund requared and require space and risk factor in this project
Thanks
Mahendra

shankshere

Hi Sameer,
Can I get your contact details please. I need some more information on the cost, land, requirement etc. I want to setup a Rice Mill in Maharashtra.

Regards, Shankar P Sarkar

aksharambs

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Greetings for the day !!!

We can provide you business plan cum project report + consultation to start your rice milling unit.

Bankable Business Plans cum Project Reports for - Dairy, Dairy Farm Food & Beverage, Bakery, Confectionary, Agriculture, Biotechnology,and Healthcare IT domain.
Also get complete start up consultation to set up your dream business.

We can you provide "Complete, Customized and Detailed Bankable Business Plan cum Project Report with the information of different subsidies & schemes. The plan would cover feasibility and market study as well.

(The capacity and cost can be modified as per requirement.)

The Plan would be Customized, Comprehensive, Detailed, Innovative, Bankable and affordable that reflects you, your idea and your future.
We don’t use ready to go templates to design your business plan because we understand that every business and its market differs from its nature, mode of operations, investments, demographics and certainly all micro & macro affecting business factors.
Our each and every plan is meticulously crafted, analysed & validated by the professional experts of business planning and that is why it takes nearly 10 working days to reach you.

Features of plan:-

• The plan would serve purpose of fund raising and will be guideline doc for rest of the years as well.
• Detailed Financial Projections & Calculations – 3 Yrs/5Yrs
• Systematic Sales & Marketing Plan
• Registration and Legal information related to project set up
• QC & QA – Test, Process, equipments details (Lab Plan)
• Strategic Portfolio
• Includes details of schemes & subsidy
• Trusted Business Contact details – for each major needs (Like – for machinery, legal, furniture, employee, web etc)

At the outset, we would like to append the products and services we offer.

We MBS are providing ‘One Stop Complete Business Consultation” for budding entrepreneurs in Food, Dairy, Bakery, Confectionary, Agriculture, Biotechnology and Healthcare IT Sectors only.

1. SERVICES WE OFFER:-
Complete start up Business Solutions: (Includes)

• Initial Consulting Solutions
• Business Conceptualization Solutions
• Business Planning Solutions
• Registration & Legal Solutions
• Financial Assistance
• Infrastructural Assistance
• Product And Process Optimization Solutions
• Mecha-Structuaral Solutions (Machinery)
• Vendor Development Solutions
• Marketing & Sales Solutions
• Web & IT Solutions

PRODUCTS WE OFFER:-
• Bankable Business Plan cum Project Reports (Ask for more details, if needed)
• Market Research Reports
• Subsidy Reports
• Business Feasibility Reports

Let us know your detailed requirement, we shall consult you from planning to execution.

Thanks & Regards
Meticulous Business Solutions
+91 992 167 1369
Meticulous
info@meticulousbizsol.com

garao56

please contact : G.Ananda Rao, Vijaya Agro Consultatnts ,9703128495 for DPR on rice mill

Modern Rice Mill Machinery

Dear sir,
Good evening.
I am very pleased to introduce for our Mill Master Machinery Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
We are manufacturing end to end complete MODERN Rice Milling Machinery.
The capacity ranges starts from 2 tph/paddy to 8 tph/paddy processing. These machinery suitable to process all types of
paddy to rice like Boiled, Steam, Raw, Basmati...etc.
We can also supply all the equipment on TURNKEY basis except civil. Like Drier Paraboiling Unit, Boiler , PLC based panel boards, Erection with material,
Automatic Packing m/c, Air Compressor, Aluminium fabricated cabins for colour Sorter & Pannel board...etc.
We are using Branded accessories to reduce the breakdowns.
Motors make : ABB / SIEMENS
Water Pump : MILTONROY
Grinding Wheels : NORTON GRINDWELL / STERLING
Bearings : SKF
Grinding Wheels : NORTON / HINDUSTHAN
Geared motors : Crompton Greeves / Bonfiglioli
Belts : CONTINENTEL
Pulleys : AMT (easy fit – taper lock)
Pneumatics : FESTO

We are providing better service to our customers in India . And further we are planning to provide service in Bangladesh, Nepal,
Sri lanka also. We have a strong service team with minimum 6 years of experience in rice mill industry.
Please find the attachment of Catalogue & Company Profile.

Kindly feel free to contact us for any further details on the same

Thanks & Regards...
Shivaram Reddy |Director - Marketing|
Mill Master Machinery Pvt Ltd.,
|#6, Seegehalli, Near BMTC Bus Depo|Kodigehalli Post|
|Magadi Road|Bangalore – 560091 |INDIA. |
CONT : +91 9945 828 127
modern rice mill machines, mill master bangalore, auto rice mill, indian rice machinery, mill master machinery pvt ltd, mill master india, mm machines, rice mill machines bangalore, paddy to rice processing machines, grain processing machines bangalo

please contact : G.Ananda Rao, Vijaya Agro Consultatnts ,9703128495 for DPR on rice mill
Dear sir,
Good evening.
I am very pleased to introduce for our Mill Master Machinery Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
The capacity ranges starts from 2 tph/paddy to 8 tph/paddy processing. These machinery suitable to process all types of
We can also supply all the equipment on TURNKEY basis except civil. Like Drier Paraboiling Unit, Boiler , PLC based panel boards, Erection with material,
Automatic Packing m/c, Air Compressor, Aluminium fabricated cabins for colour Sorter & Pannel board...etc.

We are providing better service to our customers in India . And further we are planning to provide service in Bangladesh, Nepal,
Sri lanka also. We have a strong service team with minimum 6 years of experience in rice mill industry.

Thanks & Regards...

Dear sir,
Good evening.

Thanks & Regards...

Dear sir,
Good evening.

Thanks & Regards...

raghuvnatu

Rice Mil

With regards
Sameer Narayan
l: Sameer - please contact me - need consultancy. Thanks. natu.ravi@gmail.com

ankitashi

Hii, Mr. Sameer

I am planning to set up Rice mill in Bhopal, wanted to get some idea from you. It will be nice if you can share your contact info.
u can mail me at guptaankit198808@gmail.com or contact me on 9977401034. Some of my queries are:

1.Can u guide what minimum fund is required in setting up the business.

2.what should be the minimum capacity of mill to make profit?

3.Can Rice milling, rice bran oil and power generation be set up together, if so what should be the minimum investment??

kindly send reply to these queries at the earliest,as i want to open rice mill asap.

gurukant85

Start Rice mill business in Bihar

With regards
Sameer Narayan

Dear Sameer Ji,

I want to start a rice mill business in Bihar. I need to know total investments and where can I et the machinaries and govt approval as well as support. I have some land in bhojpur district which is a rice producing belt. Please get in touch @ Ph- 9987023334, Email- gurukant85@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar Saurav