Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale How to sell Avocado in the supermarkets like Reliance and spencers

Register

Click Here!

shubham17

Hello Everyone,
I am Shubham Varude, currently working in the Netherlands. I was looking for the opportunities to sell the Avocados in the bigger supermarkets like reliance fresh, spencers and big bazars in India. I was wishing to get idea about how to enter in the supermarkets for exporting the avocados from the netherlands to India.

Looking forward to hear soon.....
Thanks In Advance....

mail id: shubham.varude4041@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hello Everyone,
I am Shubham Varude, currently working in the Netherlands. I was looking for the opportunities to sell the Avocados in the bigger supermarkets like reliance fresh, spencers and big bazars in India. I was wishing to get idea about how to enter in the supermarkets for exporting the avocados from the netherlands to India.

Thanks In Advance....

May not be feasible at all because of the cost factors compared to costs in the Netherlands and India, and also transport/shipping costs. What is the rate (per kg) at which you can get large quantity of Avocado in the Netherlands? In India, during peak price season it would be around Rs. 200/kg retail price, and it may go down to Rs. 50 during peak harvest season. And then the issue of taste too-there is lot of variation in taste of fruits that are grown in India and in Europe because of climatic factors and Indian people who use Avocado are used to the Indian Avocado tastes. So, you may check all these factors before venturing into this business and check the prices Avocado in big supply locations like Kerala (Wayanad), Kodaikanal, Dindigal, Madurai (Tamil Nadu) and the Koyammedu Market in Chennai.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Hello Shubham17, 1. Hope you saw the message from greenlandfns on the query raised by you. 2. Did you email the other member who had asked for information on the product?
Please let us have your feed back

shaik1969

May not be feasible at all because of the cost factors compared to costs in the Netherlands and India, and also transport/shipping costs. What is the rate (per kg) at which you can get large quantity of Avocado in the Netherlands? In India, during peak price season it would be around Rs. 200/kg retail price, and it may go down to Rs. 50 during peak harvest season. And then the issue of taste too-there is lot of variation in taste of fruits that are grown in India and in Europe because of climatic factors and Indian people who use Avocado are used to the Indian Avocado tastes. So, you may check all these factors before venturing into this business and check the prices Avocado in big supply locations like Kerala (Wayanad), Kodaikanal, Dindigal, Madurai (Tamil Nadu) and the Koyammedu Market in Chennai.

Dear Sir,

I am planning start fruit and vegetable retails store in my city Kadapa, AP could you please share with me some important ideas

shishirak

Hello Everyone,

Thanks In Advance....

Dear Mr. Shubham,

Do you have any distribution network in Bengaluru?

Please reply or call Shishir @9481487286 9.00am to 7.00pm