Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How to find ground water

Register

Click Here!

find water

You may find my method unscientific but I can definitely help any person who needs to drill a borewell, with a suitable point for drilling. Water divining is my speciality and I have helped many a persons. I use a metal chain that leads me to the source and where it starts to rotate fastest is usually the spot. One may view my blog http://groundwatersolutions.blogspot.com

Last edited:

pummy1

Greetings.

Can you please contact me on my email ID.

pLease provide your telephone numbers.

Best regards.

Pummy

You may find my method unscientific but I can definitely help any person who needs to drill a borewell, with a suitable point for drilling. Water divining is my speciality and I have helped many a persons. I use a metal chain that leads me to the source and where it starts to rotate fastest is usually the spot. One may view my blog at FIND WATER----BY DIVINING

Last edited by a moderator:

endeesharma

Can you please forward your email/ mob number so as to enable me to get in touch with you for further info. Thanks

ND Sharma

You may find my method unscientific but I can definitely help any person who needs to drill a borewell, with a suitable point for drilling. Water divining is my speciality and I have helped many a persons. I use a metal chain that leads me to the source and where it starts to rotate fastest is usually the spot. One may view my blog at FIND WATER----BY DIVINING

6021rvnk

I am Ravishankar I wish I get your kind advice to find water in my land kindly help me = Ravishankar

nitinram

Is it possible for you to locate a point which will give me about 3" of water at my farm at Hyderabad? Wht are your charges etc and what if you say that no water source is available at my farm what would the charges be?

Nitin