Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

How do i find underground water

Register

Click Here!

find water

Someone asked me a few question on divining and this is what I had told him. I thought it better to post this here.

"Good evening, It is very nice of you to ask me all these questions.
It is absolutely true that the chain rotates very vigorously when there is plenty of water below.
In fact the chain starts moving linearly to show me the vein of water, slowly the swing increases may be with a jerk even. Then when I go along the way what the chain shows, a pendulum like movement starts to move in an anti-clockwise direction. Here if the water source is strong the circular motion is very fast.
Like I said in my blog when I use my right hand the rotation is anticlockwise and if I hold the chain with my left hand the rotation is clockwise. I pin point the exact location where the rotation is maximum.
I am not boasting, I am here to divine water and I tell the people where to dig. If there is no water I tell them there is no water, that's it.
If the plot is very small, specially residential plot it is possible that there insufficient water is available underground.
My success rate is close to 100% specially when I am taken to an farmland where I can have unrestricted movement. Let me reiterate that if there is no water the chain would not rotate.

There is another thing Sir, You will have to see it to believe.

No Sir, I have not experimented with oil or any other matter.

I often give the chain to the customer to try it out for himself. I am yet to find anyone with this ability. I have had my wife, son and daughter to try out but they couldn't do it.

Recently I went to Mysore as one customer had called me to divine for him, I did so and showed him few points where he could dig the borewell. I asked him to try it out, he said that he has been trying to find water in his land with a "v "shaped metal rod. I saw that the rod did twist at places where I had shown the points.
Finally I do not think it can be taught to any person, this ability has to be inside him.

hsc2035

Ground water detection

I wish to add that I am Physicist and after lot of trials learned by internet one day I found that Y shape tree branch is moving in my hand while walking in the field. I experimented with hundred of people but a few could do that. My daughter also was able to do that. We searched our campus and found a point.
A borewell was dig we got water. I also use coconut and L shape mettalic rod for this purpose. If someone need further discussions contact

Last edited by a moderator:

ratilalsudani

To Explore…Groundwater by scientific Instruments and Method

To Explore…Groundwater by scientific Instruments and Method
Welcome to the online home of Bhoojalshree Hydro Geo tech As our name indicates, we focus on the science and technique of ground water and how to keep it flowing.
Bhoojalshree Hydro Geo tech is a small firm. We like it that way. Our managing principals get to work directly with clients - large and small. So with us, the client has the benefit of working directly (not filtered through field staff) with these people who each have extensive hands-on experience and a deep and broad understanding of the science and technology of ground water supply and protection, wells, drilling, and related fields. Our veterans are not kept in captivity, but are free to escape the office and take our expertise to the job site, working hands-on with our colleagues in groundwater investigation, well construction, service, engineering and water operations.
Our work integrates a wide range of relevant disciplines to most effectively support our customers and their communities. We at Bhoojalshree Hydro Geo tech to consistently deliver superior customer service by insisting that things are done the right way, by always serving as advocates for our clients, and by always valuing and maintaining our integrity in everything that we do. We work throughout Maharashtra and Gujarat and beyond, so if you think we can help you, please contact us without any hesitation
More than being a consulting firm's sales tool, this site also has information you can use yourself and links to more. We also provide training and a growing list of publications of articles in news papers and periodicals so you can better understand ground water and wells topics to make you a better client and well operator. Let's keep that water moving.
The SERVICES are available
To fix pin point / place for bore well, tube well and dug well in your farm to get maximum quantity of ground water.... We apply modern scientific methods with effective application of latest electronic computerized instruments. We posses large experience of more than 25 years to work with Government, semi-Government, Public Limited Companies, NGOs, Individual farmers etc.. in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra and their adjoining states… Please contact at your earliest for the high-tech and Prosperous Agriculture… GROUND WATER INVESTIGTION SERVICES BY EFFECTIVE APPLICATION OF LATEST SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEPTH OF GROUND WATER, GEOPHYSICAL STRATA, QUALITY AND QUANTITY ETC. ARE PREDICTED SCIENTIFICALLY
Our Hydro Geo Related Services:-
Groundwater Survey and Scientific Water Divining Water -groundwater exploration Groundwater Modeling Geophysical investigations Hydro geological Investigations Groundwater supply potential & quality assessment Groundwater quality & contaminant evaluation Rainwater harvesting design Geo-Technical Investigations Well Inventory Watershed Development & Management Water Management Micro Irrigation
ENQUIRIES ARE MOST WELCOME :---
Regional Office:
Mr. R. B. Sudani [BRS (AG AH) PGDEE] Director, Bhoojalshree Geotech Consultant( Gujarat) Near Agriculture University Campus, PO Box- 55 Anand (Gujarat) - 388001 IHRS Director, Bhoojalshree Hydrogeotech (Empanelled in German Government Supported Projects for Drinking Water in Maharashtra State) Rajgurunagar, PUNE (Maharashtra)

Last edited by a moderator:

anojagar

I wish to add that I am Physicist and after lot of trials learned by internet one day I found that Y shape tree branch is moving in my hand while walking in the field. I experimented with hundred of people but a few could do that. My daughter also was able to do that. We searched our campus and found a point.
A borewell was dig we got water. I also use coconut and L shape mettalic rod for this purpose. If someone need further discussions contact
Sir, I am desperate for ur help. I am in a great problem as I have purchased land and now somebody says there is water and somebody against it. Plz help. Give a call on 9823466766/9822466071.
Regards.
Anoj Agarwala, Nagpur

aabbaa87

any 100% remote sensing water diviner 9790683422,mailto_sivasamy@rediffmail.com,we want to find 3 bore points n survey around 24 acres...in tamil nadu in tiruppur district

Process of constructing or drilling a New Borewell step by step Guide with price and estimation
Borewell India Foundation-

We are presenting this article on the internet for customers to understand what are the measures involved in drilling a new borewell for home, office, commercial buildings, apartments or agriculture lands etc.

Borewell drilling construction involves 4 major steps

1) Ground water exploration

2) Borewell Drilling

3) Borewell endoscopic camera scanning

4) Motor installation

www.borewellinfo.com
Being a reputed Free Borewell consulting Firm in India we offer complete solutions for your Borewell either new or old you may just call us on +91-9095161818 (consultations are completely free we also arrange the reputed service provider at your door step)

STEP-1

Groundwater Exploration

Ground water explorations are described in many ways in the market such as borewell survey, geologist, water diviner, ground water scientist, Hydro-Geologist and many more terms but basically groundwater explorations are routed into two major groups.

a) water diving or water dowsing
b) Scientific groundwater exploration

water diving or water dowsing- Before technology came about that would allow us to "see" into the ground, people depended on dowsing (also known divining or water witching) to find water wells, metals, gemstones, and even missing people and unmarked graves. Although dowsing has never been scientifically proven to work in a controlled setting, the practice remains popular in many parts of the world. It's been suggested that humans may be able to sense electric and magnetic energy that's invisible to the eye (as many animals can) and subconsciously manipulate the dowsing rods or pendulum to reflect that information (the ideomotor effect).Whether you're a stout defender of dowsing or you think it's hogwash, doing your own experiment can be both educational (from a historical perspective) and fun.
Note- at any point science or scientific studies do not provide any kind of relationship with dowsing.

Estimation for dowsing - varies from INR 500 Rupees to INR 2000 Rupees

If you need a local diviner or a water dowser anywhere across India Directly call Borewell India Foundation for free consulting Phone +91-9095161818

Scientific groundwater exploration- Scientific explorations are completely related with Geo-physics. Scientific surveys are carried out through professional geologists based on geophysical mapping, earth resistivity check up, topographic conditions with latest groundwater modelling softwares which are more reliable in understanding the rock formation and exposure of drilling the borewell to approximately judge the maximum depth from soil to the rock, from hard rock to soft rock No. of sources and many more attributes.

Vertical Electrical Sounding is one of the very common geophysical methods used for domestic borewell exploration. However, sufficient open area around the location is needed for conducting the survey

Based on the location and amount of land present Geologist performs survey using Earth resistivity meters either by Resistance check up or self potential check up to get accurate results.

1. resistivity probing
2. geophysical mapping
3. groundwater modeling

Estimation for scientific surveys Differ from INR 4000 Rupees to 15000 Rupees
If you need a qualified Geologist anywhere across India Directly call Borewell India Foundation for free consulting Phone +91-9095161818

STEP-2

BOREWELL DRILLING

Borewell drilling completely depends on the geological formation amount of vacant land present approximate depth needed and the transportation bay.

Currently in India we follow Pneumatic Rig to the latest High-pressure, Super fast, Hydraulic Rig both on surface and in well by 4 ½ ", 6", 6 ½ ", 8", 10"& 12" bore wells. 4 ½ " Tube wells were drilled in open wells.6 ½ " drilling is the common drilling size in South India. The 8", 10", 12" are dug in Northern India like Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat & in Coastal areas.

Technically 4 ½ ", 6", 6 ½ ", 8", 10"& 12" are the diameter of the drilling Bit to ensure the size of the borewell.

During a Borewell Construction other than drilling the other expenses is on the casing pipe.

Casing pipes are used as the walls in the soil from the surface to the Rock which varies in depth accordingly from one place to another based on geological formation and topographic condition of an area.

Estimating a Borewell Drilling construction in General

prices include Drilling, casing, transportation and labour, welding, collar, bore cap

Drilling charges

For surface drilling 6 inch borewell

Average 65 to 70 Rs per feet for the first 300 feet
Average 75 to 80 Rs per feet for the next 100 feet (i.e, 300 to 400 feet)
Average 85 to 90 Rs per feet for the next 100 feet (i.e, 400 to 500 feet)

For casing pipe

MS pipe
Diameter 7 inch based on the quality and thickness of the pipe price varies as follows

2.0mm- Rs 250 to 280
2.5mm- Rs 270 to 300
3.0mm- Rs 320 to 390

while using MS pipes the borewell driller should use welding to joint One pipe to another placing a collar for this charges would be extra in between Rs 100 to Rs 150 per joint.

In some areas where the casing pipes are not required much they use PVC pipes.

Estimates average Rs240 to Rs 260 per feet

Transportation charges Rs 1000 to 1500

A cap should be placed post drilling to avoid accidents for this charges would be approximately 250 to 300 Rs.

If you need a Professional Borewell driller anywhere across India Directly call Borewell India Foundation for free consulting Phone +91-9095161818

Borewell Endoscopic Camera Scanning

Borewell Camera scanning is one of the latest technologies to directly view the Borewell by inserting a specialized geological waterproof camera inside the borewell post drilling to clearly understand the rock formation number of sources through which we are getting water, if their is any silt or boulders present, is the casing pipe inserted properly and for many more geological factors.

Mandatory why we advise to go for a scanning once you complete the drilling work is to understand the amount of plyometric water and the stagnant water in the borewell so that we can decide upon fixing the pump to its determined depth and power

Estimation for Borewell scanning varies from Rs 1500 INR to 3500 INR based on depth and distance.
If you need a Professional Borewell scanner anywhere across India Directly call Borewell India Foundation for free consulting Phone +91-9095161818

Motor selection and Installation.

Based on the Borewell endoscopic scanning Report we can decide to purchase the motor which suits your Borewell.

If you need a professional Borewell Motor Consultant anywhere across India Directly call Borewell India Foundation for free consulting Phone +91-9095161818

Borewell Motor Installation

As todays borewells are reaching a depth of about 1000 to 1500 feet installation of motor manually is very difficult for this reason we have adopted the motor lifting and installation cranes which makes the work easier and mostly safer the Human errors.

Estimation- For Installation and lifting of motors from Borewell Rs 3000 to 5000 depending on the depth of the Borewell.

Thanks for being in touch with us
Borewell India Foundation
Ph +91-9095161818
www.borewellinfo.com

we also provide services related to borewell repair, borewell registration, borewell rejuvenation, hydro fracturing and many more our blogs related to borewells will be posted as per technology development

ukalyanam

Knowing the details of the person who posted the details on water divining

Sir ,
I am delighted to see your posting on water divining I would like to use ur services for locating water source at my factory at bangalore . I would like to know ur details so that I can contact

Thanks & regards
K.umashanker

Someone asked me a few question on divining and this is what I had told him. I thought it better to post this here.

"Good evening, It is very nice of you to ask me all these questions.
It is absolutely true that the chain rotates very vigorously when there is plenty of water below.
In fact the chain starts moving linearly to show me the vein of water, slowly the swing increases may be with a jerk even. Then when I go along the way what the chain shows, a pendulum like movement starts to move in an anti-clockwise direction. Here if the water source is strong the circular motion is very fast.
Like I said in my blog when I use my right hand the rotation is anticlockwise and if I hold the chain with my left hand the rotation is clockwise. I pin point the exact location where the rotation is maximum.
I am not boasting, I am here to divine water and I tell the people where to dig. If there is no water I tell them there is no water, that's it.
If the plot is very small, specially residential plot it is possible that there insufficient water is available underground.
My success rate is close to 100% specially when I am taken to an farmland where I can have unrestricted movement. Let me reiterate that if there is no water the chain would not rotate.

There is another thing Sir, You will have to see it to believe.

No Sir, I have not experimented with oil or any other matter.

I often give the chain to the customer to try it out for himself. I am yet to find anyone with this ability. I have had my wife, son and daughter to try out but they couldn't do it.

Recently I went to Mysore as one customer had called me to divine for him, I did so and showed him few points where he could dig the borewell. I asked him to try it out, he said that he has been trying to find water in his land with a "v "shaped metal rod. I saw that the rod did twist at places where I had shown the points.
Finally I do not think it can be taught to any person, this ability has to be inside him.

knatarajmsc

Ground water investigation

Hello Sir ,

I want to investigate ground water in my 8 acre soil. could you please help me to get a good underground water resource? as we have 2 bore well in the same area but not much water which is not enough to do agriculture. please contact 9 8 6 5 0 5 7 2 5 0. i am from Namakkal Tamilnadu. please contact knatarajmsc at gmail com.

Thanks,
Natarajan K

marufonik